Dog hanging out with Coyote ?

First Off---Welcome Aboard!

Lot's of intelligent folks here, pick their minds, and maybe you can pass some info along.

Guys...Wake Up.

1st off, Kill the dog. Kill it first, and have no ill feelings for doing it.

Dogs have no fear of humans, so they will take chances that 'yotes won't, although the 'yotes are better attuned at killing.

Folks-Stop getting hung up on the color of a predators skin, its a predator, and taking domestic livestock. Kill it, and kill it first.

Guys, lets have some background info here, before you judge==

My kids had a rabbit they had gotten for some occasion, doesn't matter.
It was up on our deck, about 9 feet above the ground, and 4 dogs climbed the stairs and tried to attack it through the cage, Wife ran out there with a broom to try and protect it, and they attacked Her.

My chickens have been attacked by dogs too....so have neighbors chickens, in fact one neighbor lost all his to a saint bernard...it was noisy and messy.

As a kid on the farm, we had massive amounts of goats and sheep attacked by packs of wild dogs, that finally got caught up with by a couple of sheriffs and farmers.

just because they "look" cute and cuddly, that doesn't mean they are.

Stop acting like jr high school girls, and kill the dog.

"Aw....it's just so cute...." my arse.

Originally Posted By: littletoesGuys, lets have some background info here, before you judge==

just because they "look" cute and cuddly, that doesn't mean they are.

Stop acting like jr high school girls, and kill the dog.

"Aw....it's just so cute...." my arse.

Maybe you, Mr. Hardcore, kill em all guy, got some background information about the dog that some of us missed?

"jr high school girls".... That's funny stuff Suzy.

Edit: Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. When you say *kill the dog*, do you mean the dog with the black eye or the dog with the white tipped tail? Dogs are coyotes, coyotes are dogs. All very confusing.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter.....

It's like a rapist, or a child-molester...as a young kid, you hug 'em and feel sorry for them, but now as an adult, you kill 'em.

Lest you wan't 'em to move in with you....

I'm Farm-Raised...we don't think like city folk. We love dogs too, but if you have a dog that is killing your calves, or chickens...then you tell me what to do??? Or what ANY Farmer would do???

post the pic around town and let the owner (if there is one) know his dog is running with the wrong chicken eatin coyote, and it could end in trouble for their pet.

then Id take the coyote out first and if the lose of livestock continues and I caught the dog with another coyote then Id take the dog first.

I have had to take several out on my place, city folks dumping pit dogs all the time not a good thing for either of us having lost my favorite pot belly pig to one.

of course you could catch him, send him to Tony T for a few months of rehab and get a [beeep] of a decoy dog out of him, LOL

havent we all run astray once in our lives

Last edited:
littletoes, did you see this dog in the picture attacking something? How do you know that dog isn't from the houses a few hundred yards away. Not all dogs that are off a yard are rabid and attacking people. Guys that think like you are the same kind of person that shot my dog at the end of the driveway waiting for me to come home from work.

Folks-Here's another one for you;

I live by some wet-lands, and I watched a neighbors german shepherd run into those wet-lands and start killing baby geese...

What should I have done???

call the Warden? That had already been done....Call the sheriff? That was done too...

city folk are always wanting to call somebody for help....

Originally Posted By: frozenbuttlittletoes, did you see this dog in the picture attacking something? How do you know that dog isn't from the houses a few hundred yards away. Not all dogs that are off a yard are rabid and attacking people. Guys that think like you are the same kind of person that shot my dog at the end of the driveway waiting for me to come home from work.

FrozenButt---PLEASE-Explain THIS to me!

WHY do folks think their dogs have any right to Run!?!

It's NOT a free world...that Land belongs to SOMEBODY.

I've been out haying the stock, when I saw this little blue car slow down on a county road, drop off this big 'ol great dane, then take off.... WHOSE responsibility is that dog NOW???

Look guys, I flat-out refuse to take ANY of My time, "Putting out Flyers", that's for the pita crowd, or sensitive woman that have more time than sense. And I sure ain't gong to feed every animal that gets dropped off.

We don't even have pound in our county, or in any of the NE Couty's of Washington.....sorry.

Originally Posted By: littletoesFolks-Here's another one for you;

I live by some wet-lands, and I watched a neighbors german shepherd run into those wet-lands and start killing baby geese...

What should I have done???

call the Warden? That had already been done....Call the sheriff? That was done too...

city folk are always wanting to call somebody for help....

Sounds like you handled it like a teenage girl. You should of wandered on over there and shot the german shepards owner. Sounds like an irresponsible bastard. That's what us *city folk* would of done.

BTW, you ain't the only one *farm raised* on here. Get a grip.

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesBTW, you ain't the only one *farm raised* on here. Get a grip.

No doubt.

Growing up we had wild dogs running in the river bottom and my dad killed a few that were caught attacking our hunting dogs that were chained up, but we did not drive around killing every dog we seen hope'n they were they ones doing it.

Last edited:
HAHAHA!

You guys kill me....

I've hunted on farmers lands who have asked me to shoot any dogs on their property on sight.

They were loosing calves, and they had seen neighbors dogs doing it, they just didn't have guns on their equipment when they saw it.

Don't dance around my questions...answer them, and please do it honestly, even if it is just too yourself.

I don't think One person on this site would actually take the time to post flyers....ok, maybe one, but how many times out of the dozens, that you see stray dogs.

I'm honest, I won't do it even once.

1313890933.jpg

WELCOME TO PM

To the OP, the pictures are very interesting..not everyday you see that. With that being said you should not in my opinion post comments like " should i shoot both?" Stuff like this is a big no no to write on a hunting forum...the antis will eat that up and test our rights once again..do what you have to do and keep it to yourself. Other than thT great pics.

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesNever mind. It's Thanksgiving and this is all pointless really.

Right back at 'cha! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
thumbup1.gif

No animosity towards anyone here, I am voicing what I truly believe, and I find no fault in anyone expressing their beliefs.

I own dogs, and they are not allowed to run. They stay in fenced yards, and I do not allow neighbors dogs to be on my property, sure at times animals may get out, I understand this, but if it is a repeated offense, or I see one chasing or harming wild animals, then I believe something must be done.

As in the true statement of the above owner who dropped off the great dane, do you truly believe the owner would have come forward to claim his animal??? Right after dropping it off??

growing up we had peoples dogs that would pack up and kill deer then go home to their owners at night i think they are worse than coyotes ever could be.

Back