Crow Sniping With a Rifle

Thanks Sparrowhawk,

That little rifle is a dandy. It's Belgium made and .22 short only. As to the scope, it's a Tasco believe it or not. Has about a 5" eye relief and 4x. Great scope. I wish they still made those scopes. I'd have more if they did.

Crowpopper, crow sniping with air rifles has got to be a barrel of fun. I've always wanted to get a really nice air rifle, but just haven't.

008.jpg

Last edited:
Since you guys like crows, I'll provide a little more eye candy from todays game camera photos. Different location on same farm as the other picture.

GotCrows.jpg

It's an expensive bugger though--something beyond $1000, i think. There's also the Excel Accelerator for a SA HMR, but i don't know much about them--have to look into it.

Jeff, just now read it. I posted a reply. I've been away from the computer for a bit.

AgentM192, thanks. It's been a barrel of fun.

David

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin'Since you guys like crows, I'll provide a little more eye candy from todays game camera photos. Different location on same farm as the other picture.

GotCrows.jpg

Looks like fun.More like mag extension on the benelli kinda fun.:)

heres a few pics of my gun now that it is finished with the shroud(makes it very quiet)
and the second pic is with an inletted forarm i am working on molding to my likeing also now

i did some accuracy testing with this after i did some mods to it and at 75 yards i am keeping them right at 1 inch groups off the bench

DSCF1002.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

Originally Posted By: crowpopperheres a few pics of my gun now that it is finished with the shroud(makes it very quiet)
and the second pic is with an inletted forarm i am working on molding to my likeing also now

i did some accuracy testing with this after i did some mods to it and at 75 yards i am keeping them right at 1 inch groups off the bench

DSCF1002.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

Is that one of those Air Force guns?I was looking to try one out have a RWS its kinda loud for a pellet gun though.What do these run for price?

Originally Posted By: sscoyoteIt's an expensive bugger though--something beyond $1000, i think. There's also the Excel Accelerator for a SA HMR, but i don't know much about them--have to look into it.

You could go with one of the revolvers. I think most semis are being changed over. All I need is a Charger, a bolt and barrel.

Actually i have a Charger, and love it, but i want something with a little more range to it. I may also consider the new Keystone Cricket Silhouette pistol in 17 HMR. I have 1 in 22 LR and am gonna sell it soon--bought the wrong caliber for my needs. Shoulda' waited till they came out with the HMR 1st.

My B-Nelli will hold 5, I think I could get about 10 of them with the first shot from 30 yards with a good high brass load of #6's and the skeet choke.
thumbup.gif
Strange thing though, put out more corn yesterday and didn't get a single crow picture today.

Back