cmon guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vargy, how long has it been since you have been trying to lead people into believeing that I am BS from how did you put it? Oh yeah "from the word go".

Where has it got you? Ok lets do it this way. Anyone on here that has any problems with me, who thinks im a lier, crook,, ect... Just say so. I wont take it personal.

Vargy if you by chance answer yes to this question, I expect you to answer as to how I am those things you say I am. But I warn you, be careful on how you answer if it pertains to my son thats all I ask.

I find it funny though that you are the only one here that people seems to put a lable on LOL.

I have made a lot of friends here, and I think thats what bothers you. Its ok Varg, you have ur own group of friends on ur own forum, why not just stay over there. I find it funny you care so much about what people think of me LOL.

I could go out right now and rob a bank, and people would forget that it happened in a week. But the lable you have now follows a man for the rest of his days.

You say that you average 100 coons a year right? I would to if I hunted with 5 or more guys every season and stuck 20 freaking terriers in every barn I hunted LOL. But I dont just hunt barns. I hunt in the timber more than I do barns. You might ask why that is? Because I have come to terms with the only way you find out what you have as far as dogs go, you have to make them "think" and find game. Now you are going to disagree with me im sure, but you have to know deep down that it does not take much brains for a dog to find a coon in some hay. Been there done that, and thats what I think about the whole deal.

All in all I am not going to knock the way you do things. What ever floats ur boat. I will not say anything bad about ur dogs, as I have never hunted with them. I could care less how well they mind, or how good they find coons in a hay barn, or old house. To tell you the truth, I am glad you are happy with what you have. I could care less how many pups you have, that does affect me at all. I am not going to call you a puppy mill, because how the h*ll am I to know if that is true or not? The point I am trying to make is, you seem to know so much about me why not explain how?

I will say, if you do want to come for a hunt. If you so happen to forget ur camera, I have one. It takes great video. I bet you anything we get some great action. Us "Indy" boys hold up real well around here, if you know what I mean.

Tanner, srry for the way this thread went, but thank you for starting it. The things that are going on here right now have been a long time coming LOL.

Duane, you are a stand up guy for letting this take place. Thanks buddy.

Jesse, you are a pr*ck!!!!! LOL

Tim

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyThe kid is a scrapper. He hits like Tyson, kicks like a mule, and bights like a red wasp!

That tuff huh? Related to you by marriage?
tt2.gif

Timmy your name was not even brought up untill you had to stick your nose in it!!
You are exactly right. you shouldnt care how many dogs I feed or how many pups I raise.
It should not matter to any one. But thats what started alot of this crap.
scott use to tell me how he enjoyed my storys and pics!!
But it all changed when he started stiring trouble on my site and was warned many times and would not quit. So now I am the worst in the world!! LOL
We dont hunt 20 dogs!! even if I did why would you care???
Mason has only talked to me on the phone!! never met me or seen my dogs!! he wanted a puip one time. I had one picked out for him. Then my wife made the comit about keeping one so I jumped on it right away!!
If these dogs are such piece of crap he sure wanted one!!
You say there is no challenge in barn hunting.
here is a example.
2 years ago in a barn. Hay one side and cattle the other.
The Terriers were on top of the hay omost the ceiling. and located. They were digging and pulling at the hay.
The farmer was there. We started moving hay.
6 rows deep the dogs say the critter is still there. 10 rows deep they still say yep its there.
12 rows deep they found a ground hog.
How tall is a bale of hay. Do you know how many bales you have to move in the middle of the barn to go 12 deep ??
All I can say is alot.
If there little guys were such a piece of crap and dont take any thing to find a coon in a barn!!
You very wrong there.
You saud that I made a name for me on here. Maybe you didnt read the post on the rules and laws!! thats what started this a few years ago.
I prooved that you were very wrong and Illeagle on the way you took that coon!! But then again you do know wrong and every one here likes you.
So again you folks dont know me. Only think you know me .Your a very bad judge of people!!

Vargy

Correction- I never wanted a pup from you... that would be my brother that you screwed out of that pup.

You really don't get it. You are just a hillbilly, hippie Gallagher look alike that ain't got [beeep] for dogs. You're the laughing stock of the foxhound guys, the staghound guys and the terrier guys. The only people that buy dogs from you are guys just like yourself, they will never actually HUNT one and just really want to be welcomed by you and your other phonies, into the circle of hillbilly wannabe's.

Your dogs wouldn't hold up to one on one testing against people that hunt them in real world scenarios and that is why you can't tolerate people like Doc calling you out for the fraud you are. You could have admitted you had $hit for dogs, culled everything and started over, Doc would have respected you and probably even offered to help get you some new, worthwhile stock... Instead you just keep blowing the same smoke and resting in the graces of the few you have fooled.

SAD to say the least.

Go smash some fruit in the yard ya fairy! Don't pretend to know me you clown.

Sincerely,

Mason Workman
702-686-5035

Vargy-Did you just try to convince folks that you and your dogs are legit because ONCE, TWO YEARS AGO they found a groundhog in a haystack????????? I swear, you'd bring your own rope to your hangin!!!!!!!!!
I enjoyed your pics and stories, cause they provided me almost as many laughs as you have in this thread.

Catdawg-Thanks for the kind words...I will forward you the next installment that I would like you to post on my behalf, and include the $20 payment for sticking up for me...LOL

Take care.

This thread is like a bad sketch on Saturday Night Live. There are two things I know about guys that have good dogs...

1) They won't tell you they have good dogs
2) They don't care if other guys tell them they have better dogs

Vargy, you keep singing the same song LOL. Its time to change the tune.

You say my name was not brought up right? I find it funny that guys I dont even know on here are telling me things you told them about me.

This all started with a member of urs that thinks in some way that he can meet up with me and kick my azz LOL. But yet, still no call no show. So dont get it mixed up. You did what you thought you had to do, and stuck up for the coward. I am sure he is pleased about that.

You did make a name for urself. I think you are pissed that you could not make one for me LOL. You claim that you have better dogs and all that, and that you want to come visit us Indy boys right? You know as well as I do there wont be no hunt. So you might just want to leave the dogs at home and just come for a visit, and before you ask, yes ur buddies are invited.

I can see right now that this mess is not going to get us anywhere. For once I have lowered myself to fighting on some forum LOL. Look, this can either end one of two ways. 1. You go back to ur forum where you can play God and where a "few" might even like you. 2. Or you can keep bumping ur gums on here and only make urself look worst than what you already have.

I am not joking about the visit Varg, you are welcomed here anytime. All you have to pay for is the fuel. The bandages come free.

Have a good one Varg, it was a pleasure getting this out on the table. You are not going to see another post on this thread from me. It is not worth my time. I will wait for ur call. Just incase I have not posted my number enough times. It is.

Wait, wait, I know I said I was not going to post anything else on this thread but I had to just say one more thing. The name "Timmy" does not bother me in the least. Thats is what everyone calls me. Ok, im done, carry on LOL.

(812)821-1561
(812)822-0911

Tim

Last edited:
Is there anywhere in AZ I could find a barn full of coons? That sounds like some work that my Cane Corso could really get into. He would even move his own bails of hay.

Mason your a very angry person!! I was told be a very good friend that knows you and said that you were nothing but a drunk. You even got kicked out of your church!!
But wait a min If I said that,. Your right that would put me as low as you cause I dont know you!! You dont have a clue who I am so who gives you the right to judge me.
Timmy you aint got a clue either. I have never judged your dogs cause I have never seen them work. So why would you be the judge here!! You aint got a clue. Your blowing smoke up some bodys azz with all these big storys that your telling.
Doc your just a pure AZZ HOLE You have got after other folks and I stood up to you , I banned you from my site because you wouldnt stop.
so you went to other sites and bad mouthed me.
That deal with 2 years ago. Was in the hay. The ground hog was on the ground level You act like a ground hog would never go in the hay.
You better stay on the back porch cause you aint got a clue.
Jesse This was about dogs and you get invovled and want to make it a tuff man contest!!
You boys need to grow up.

Vargy

Vargy-Im an azz hole...and your a counterfeit and a snitch. Given the two options, I will take the former every time.
You didnt "stand up to me" until AFTER you banned me, so I couldnt respond or defend myself on your board. Thats the only reason we are havin the debate here! Its just icing on the cake that I get to shine the light on you in multiple places now...though the truth is, you are your own worst enemy.

Take care.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: vargy49
Jesse This was about dogs and you get invovled and want to make it a tuff man contest!!
You boys need to grow up.

Vargy

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I did huh? Show me where! No need to make it a tough man contest, i know just how tough i am. And if you should so choose, some day you can too. Vargy dont get all offended now, you brought this on yourself. If it was my son who had cancer, and you were calling strangers and people you dont even know, telling them he never did, and it was all a lie, it would never get this far because i would have drove streight to your house and moped the floor with your hide, then whiped you again for leaving a greasy yella film on it! But god bless Timmy for resisting that urge, taking the high road, and staying home to take care of his family.

Vargy, unless im mistaken, you have a good friend dealing with cancer right now. Unlike you, i pray for him to get well, and send my best wishes his way. Now, how would you feel if i called you up and told you it was all a lie, and he never really did get sick? You might just be a little upset also.

For me this isnt just fun internet bickering. It is very seriouse to me. I dont care how this conversation started, and i dont care about the conciquences of my posts. The simple fact is that you have been pus*sy footing around what you really want to say, and nobody has wanted to step foreward and post what was told to them by you. Well, like i said, i finally had enough, and decided to take the next step and say what you have been wanting, or not wanting to say publicly. Now here we are. You against a wall, and trying as hard as you can to keep yourself the victim, and make it about your dogs. I wouldn't want people to know i was saying those things ether, so i guess i would try to avoid it at all costs also.

Have a great life Vargy. Enjoy your hounds, family, and fan club.

For a place that is filled with all men who spend a large amount of their time and money killing things for fun, we all seem to get along pretty well.
lol.gif

You guys have not prooved a thing to me except your all a bunch of azz holes.
You really think you have done me any harm ???
I know what my dogs are made of and what they can do.
The numbers proov that
I was told how easy it is the barn for dogs!! if thats what you folks think then so be it. They still have to find the game and engage with it.
Some times the hay is 20 ft tall. They still got to hunt the whole barn and find the holes and locate the game.
In the old buildings. when there are floors. I have to that will fit in a 6 in floor and draw a 25 lb coon out by its face. you think I gang bang Terriers all the time. Will there is only room for one dog in the floor.
Did you ever fallow up on the Nuisance Law where Timmy sicked his dogs on a coon in a Beaver hole and said it was leagle cause he had a Nuisance Lic.
Thats bull [beeep] cause if he really did have a lic for it he would of knew that was aginst the law instead of blowing smoke up your azz!!
Sence your memerie is so great that is what started this whole thing on this page.
But you were so blinded by the brite light on Timmys haylo You cant see strait.
You folks that think i am this bad guy !! you are only a select few!!
You never read the bull [beeep] that Timmy wrote on my site where he was threatening folks when they called his bluff!!
Timmy dug his own hole in that deal. But none of you knew that part. Only the smoke he blew up your azz!!
For the guys that thought I was braging my dogs up about finding the ground hog. I was explaining to the folks that think barn hunting is so easy!!
I was using that for a example that it takes more then the everage dog to do that job.
Dog your wrong. I did confront you many times telling you to stop the bull sh-t!!
But you wouldnt thats why you got banned.
Now your the tuff guy trying to make me look like the bad guy here!!
Jesse yes I have a very good friend that has cancer very bad. He is a very good sincere friend. I am trying to help him and his family out. I have collected near $800 for him so far.
For my Terriers being a counterfit He has one that is one of his pride and joy!!
I must of got lucky and got one good one !!
My friend is also a member of this site and makes a few post. if any of you would like to donate to his family you are sure welcome. I will be going to to his benifit on Sept 22 in Kansas and personly hand it to him .
Jesse you still wanting to kick my azz?? Why dont you let the Terriers do the talking ??
I know what mine will do and what kind of job they do!!
They must be doing some ting right cause I am still wasting dog feed with them.
150 coons a season with no guns will buy a little dog feed for them!!

Vargy

yep, exactly. Sidestep again. You dont seem to understand. I dont give two sh!ts about your dogs, and what they are or arent. Dont care one bit. But you arent as stuipid as some people think. Infact, you should be a pollitition. You would be great.

Reporter- "Vargy, how do you feel about imigration?"
Vargy- "Tulips are my favorite flower."

Reporter- "Vargy, what should we do to correct the huge national deficit?"
Vargy- "Roses are pretty and all, but there is just something about Tulips in the spring that i cant explain."

On a final note, No vargy, i dont still want to kick your azz. I just want you to shut your mouth, and quit running your mouth about things that you have no buisness talking about. If you can do that, then we are good. We will never have to talk ever again.

Infact, until you said that i wanted a tough guy competition, i dont ever recall saying a word about fighting.

Oh well, have a great life, mind your own business, and let the water flow under the bridge. Believe me if you would just drop it, i promice you would be forgotten about in less than a year.

Oh also, i dont want a terrier challenge with you, because i dont have any. I have two pups that wont do any real hunting until next year. And like i said one is out of your blood! So that makes sence, challange a guy with dogs out of your breeding to see who hunts the better blood line! hahahahahah. You kill me vargy.

Vargy, Vargy, Clint Vargason. Care to tell the folks WHY you can't hunt with or even posess a firearm?

Flipping over hay bales and beating coons with a ball bat is pretty barbaric, crude and, illegal in the state of Iowa plus just plain unsportsmanlike. I don't give a ratzazz if you have a stinkin' jack russell terrier or two in the mix

ps , you bashed me then banned me too from your site before I had a chance to defend myself

Mr Wallace You better do your home work before you run your freaking mouth. I dont have a clue what your talking about. I have probly 20 guns in my house from shot guns to rifles. I have one pistal. I have a permit to purchas and a permit to carry Conceal.
You dont give a rats azz if I have a jack russel of 2 ?? then why did you even say any thig about it.
Why dont you run your mouth a little more just like the rest of them ??? cause thats all you guys are good for.

Jesse I dont have time right now I need to get to work.

Vargy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back