cmon guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Dead Down WindIs this the Girls 12 and under section?

Could have sworn i logged into PM!

thumbup1.gif

And, they wonder why no one frequents this section of the board!

Y'all better be glad my momma ain't readin this, she'd make y'all all hug and make up!

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Originally Posted By: Dead Down WindIs this the Girls 12 and under section?

thumbup1.gif

Y'all better be glad my momma ain't readin this, she'd make y'all all hug and make up

not sure how I did that sorry rocky.

Last edited:
I requent this forum because i now have a Decoy Puppy.....

I guess i will stick with the guys i have learned to know that are good at what they do and they add positive information and leave their Ego's at the coat check...

I thought maybe a PM would be the way to go if you have serious issues with another member.

I got banned for 30 days for doing something similar, even though i was right in my accusations.

It's not always who you know, it's who you ....

Originally Posted By: roode301Originally Posted By: Rocky1Originally Posted By: Dead Down WindIs this the Girls 12 and under section?

thumbup1.gif

Y'all better be glad my momma ain't readin this, she'd make y'all all hug and make up!

This happens in every form if you look hard enough. What happens when you get a bunch egos toegher.

not sure how I did that sorry rocky.

Just click on the edit button on that post, it'll open it up in the full screen post view, right click and hold to highlight the [/quote] tag at the end of your line of text, let it go momentarily, move your cursor over the highlighted code, then right click and hold and drag it up there to end of my statement, and click Submit.

Or, you could just copy and paste it, then delete it at the end of your line of text.

Or, if you wanna go all out and do some computer programming, you could retype it, and delete it at the end of your line.

No harm/no foul regardless roode301!!
grin.gif

now im a little p**t....this is bull**** I DID NOT post this to have grown adults argureing over stupid crap. granted ive done my share but enough is enough i simply want good hunting stories without all the BS. Quit it!

Originally Posted By: Tanner Huffnow im a little p**t....this is bull**** I DID NOT post this to have grown adults argureing over stupid crap. granted ive done my share but enough is enough i simply want good hunting stories without all the BS. Quit it!

How bout we leave the dogs out in the box and throw Vargy, Tim, and Jessey in the hayloft together?! Might not root out many coons but it could be a heckuva story!
lol.gif

Sorry guys, Like i said, i have avoided these petty beach sesssions because they lead nowhere, but i have a hard time standing by and seing a good friend and a good man being drug through the mud. Im done here, and i do truly appolagize. I should have addressed this topic privatly.

Vargy, there was no talk about ur terriers what so ever coming from me dip s*it LOL.

Sometimes Vargy, I swear you are like trying to teach a retard not to s*it on himself.

Any time

Tim

(812) 822-0911
(812) 821-1561

Last edited:
Uphilldoc is one of the best dogmen that I have ever known, he is also a very good friend of mine. He's man enough and way more articulate than I am and can handle his own, himself. I just wanted to get on here and tell one and all, that he is the real deal, dogman deluxe. He has forgot more about good dogs than many will ever know. If he told me something about a dog, it was good as gold and he has never shot me anything but straight. He doesn't sell dogs and just loves to hunt dogs, not many like him anymore, that's for sure.

I don't know Vargy, but I too was banned from his site for no reason. I think the reason he gave me was because I was a member of this site or another terrier site and he was sure I was party to Tim and the whole "Rat" story. I do know Vargy is a rat for sure and should not be trusted.

The funniest thing I have read on this post, and the whole thing has cracked me up... is Vargy trying to say what his terriers are to Uphilldoc. Doc knows terriers better than what most do and way better than he lets on. His knowledge is real world stuff, not read on the net or from barn hunting horse$hit.

I'll say it again, if Uphilldoc says something or has a dog for sale, JUMP cause it's the real deal, from a real deal DOGMAN. Vargy on the other hand, is just another below average internet hack of a dogman, peddler. He wouldn't make a pimple on Doc's [beeep].

You all take care.

Your just as bad as the rest. You posted your self saying that
(I don't know Vargy, but I too was banned from his site for no reason)
If you were banned from my site trust me there was a reason.
You call me a rat ?? You stated that you dont know me.
and again ( Vargy on the other hand, is just another below average internet hack of a dogman, peddler. He wouldn't make a pimple on Doc's [beeep]. ) You should really make up your mind what your saying ; Maybe you forgot in a couple sentences. You dont know me!!
another ( barn hunting horse$hit) you dont know my Terriers so how can you say that ??
If you think He is such a good dog man then so be it!! I can already see what your like in just one post!!

Vargy

Guys I'm letting this run for the simple reason of getting it "aired out and settled". I know all the guys involed personally, and they know where I stand. Real clear I'm keeping my opinion to myself.

Clint- My name is Mason Workman. I said I don't know you, because I have never met you. I have talked to you on the phone and have interacted with you on a few websites. I don't call that knowing someone. I used to go by Rockcreek on your board and when I was kicked off, for whatever reason, we had a conversation on the phone where you admitted to me that you called the law on Tim, cause you "Didn't like him". You are a RAT! No other way to put it.

I stand by what I said in my last post, Doc is as good a guy as there is in this game and you are nothing but a wanna be that can't stand to not be the center of attention. It's amazing how much you have to know, before you realize you don't know much. You're not there by a long shot, you still think you hunt and have good dogs... LMAO!

Take care Clint, ya phony Biitch!

duane lock or delete this. its bull**** grown men fighting and callin eachother names like 8yr olds. i actually am sick of it. all i wanted were some good stories and people have to ruin it. DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here you go SH! This is me and Timmy.
hahahahahaha!
2011-12-10_10-48-55_929.jpg

(For those of you who dont know Timmy is a little bitty guy, almost an elf. Thats not really Timmy its my nephew)

I hate to admit it, but I can't wait to get to this thread and see WTH is next.
blush.gif

Those of you who have been around here awhile know about my agenda(s) here. Ya this kind of thing is counter productive, but WTH, Let'er Buck!

BTW: My money goes on the Nephew. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back