cmon guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just dont get it. Your last post to me was deleted. I was sent a couple PMs and asked to leave it alone!! They could read between the lines!! Guess you cant. Why does it bother you so bad if I raise a litter of pups!!
You will never have one!! maybe thats it. You must want one and will never get it.
After your last post got deleted you decide to try sliding one in a diff way!!
Guess it didnt work.
Guess what!! I had 2 more people call about pups tonight.
They have talked to folks that has my pups and like them very well.
Guess there are more counterfit folks in this world then we know!!

Vargy

Vargy-I recieved the same PMs. I told them, the same as I told you...if you address me I will respond.
You never just have A litter, you always have multiple litters. Have 1,000 it makes no differance to me, cause you couldnt run fast enough to hand me one. I just think its funny to see you get worked up over the truth. You must have a guilty conscience.
There will always be newbies and other peddlers that will take a free pup from you...that aint sayin much. [beeep], 99% of the folks you provide terriers to, have never even owned one...I wouldnt put alot of stock into what they think of one. There are as many counterfeits in this world as I expected. Just go over your customer list and you will find plenty.

Take care.

well crap i didnt look at this page for a couple of days and this is what i miss.lol. wish i knew the whole story behind this one!

well here is my dog story. i got a Gunner pup for shampton a few weeks ago and i have taken him to TT for a few months of training. he was on this weeks episode3 that Tony put out. the hunt he is in is about at the 13 minute mark. 1st day of training and 1st coyote seen that day he ran out to the coyote, beeped back, and helped on the dispatch when the shot was taken. 2nd stand was when him and gunner chased the one that never came back.

to say the least, I Am Pumped!! cant wait to get him back anfd take him out.

I think I'll just run my program as I see fit, buy a dog I like,sell a few pups and hunt what I got the best I can. There are all kinds of dogs, and breeders.EACH PERSON HAS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY WANT, AND WHO THEY WANT TO DO BUSS WITH.

This site don't need to be the pissin match it has turned into. I have killed a dozen yotes over dogs in the last two weeks, and keeping my work done. I'm not posting video, and will only post a few pics when I feel like it. to much "BS" here to suit me.I guess we'll see how things go???????????

You've got Vargy and UphillDoc arguing, but other than that I don't see any "BS" going on here. To be honest, there isn't much of anything going on here, in this subforum. It's a shame, as hunting with hounds and decoy dogs is a darn fun subject, one that alot of us have interest in. It'd sure be nice to see this be an active and informational subforum. So, if there is "BS" going on, crack the moderator whip and get it back on track here.
smile.gif
I remember having the same issue in the custom calls forum, when I was a moderator. No fun, but it's for the better of the board.

Tony

hard to make the forum active when most everyone puts their dog stories in the hunting forum. i havent put much on here in awhile and probably wont, but i got my own reason for not

Originally Posted By: Duane@ssuThis site don't need to be the pissin match it has turned into. I have killed a dozen yotes over dogs in the last two weeks, and keeping my work done. I'm not posting video, and will only post a few pics when I feel like it. to much "BS" here to suit me.I guess we'll see how things go???????????

Hey Duane, with posts like this one below from the "Rhodesian Ridgeback" thread, I think you might want to re-evaluate who's pissin' on who???

Originally Posted By: Duane@ssuSince all the experts chimed in statin that the "Ridgeback is the best". I have one ? for the "experts". How much control do you have with these dogs????? Any dink can run after and fight a yote, if they got speed to catch it, but with decoy dogs you need them to go out, and come back, luring the coyotes into you, not just running them out of the country. I have been around only one ridgeback, and it was about worthless.She would see a yote, and run it out of the country, and we would spend half a day trying to find her. I'll keep my catahoulla cur crosses, and keep killing 200+ yotes a year. You can have your "Ridgebacks".

just sayin'...

Originally Posted By: UphillDocOriginally Posted By: vargy49Folks always remember ( Once a azz hole always a azz hole. Just keep on your hunting and posting your storys!!
Dont worry about what he says!! Thats why he aint on my web site any more just cause of crap like this!!

Vargy

Vargy-You knucklehead...you DO realize Im not the only person named Scott on this site, right?
Neither person was refering to me, you genius. Im not on your site because you dont like when I call BS on you or your buddy tomcat. Hey, if me asking questions hurts your puppy programs...maybe you two should re-evalute why you need to breed so many. Just a thought?
If its once an azz always an azz...is it once a snitch, always a snitch? Im surprised your allowed on ANY forum other than your own...folks tend to stear clear of rats...Maybe THATS why folks dont post much, they dont need the hassle that folks like you can bring?

Take care.

Uphill, I could not agree with you more. Thats all I am going to say
thumbup1.gif

Tim

Tim you got nothing to agree with cause your to freaking stupid to know any better!! You had no reason to chim in here.
You have never been around my dogs!! you dont have a clue what my dogs are. Doc dont either!! he might think he does!!
How many coons or critters has your dogs taken each year ??
Mine are on over a 100 coons every year and not one shot from a gun!!
They have found the coons them self. I use to put pics and storys on here but its because of idits like you and doc is why I dont any more. I didnt start this pissing match. Doc called on me the first place
I might get warned on this but oh well!! they need to ban the azz holes that started the sh-t so it dont keep happening and that includes you Timmy!!!
You are a counterfit from the word go!!!
I hunt my dogs and hunt them very hard!! I spend alot of time with my dogs and make them what they are. My Terriers wil mind better them most children do and thats a fact!!
I have never put them on a dog lead and I dont need to.
I have always had a list for my Terrier pups!! is there that many idits in this world that always wants my blood line!!
Looks like to me that there are only 2 idits here that dont like them and thats you and doc!!!
When I was at Docs house a few years ago he didnt say any bad about them. Now that I banned him from my site is when he starts talking [beeep] about me!! and of course you have to chim your 2 cents in and thats shows your mentality right with him.
If they delete this post then so be it. or if thet warn me and ban me then so be it. But I hope a few folks get to read this before they do so they can see the idits that your 2 really are.

I aint trying to stir any trouble here. I didnt start this at all. But I sure as [beeep] wont sit back and let some body bad mouth me with out folks knowing the truth.
Any time you want to hunt your Terriers with mine you just say the word. we can meet any where you want and let our dogs do the talking!! I know what mine will do as so do alot of folks that has my blood!!
So Little Timmy until you see my dogs work maybe you should shut your trap where it belongs!! You have my phone number
Let me know when you want to hunt Terriers.
We can put both our Terriers in a barn full of hay!! First to find the coon will show you . we can do as many barns as you want!! I know what mine will do. You want to put a little cash on it ??? Thats fine
You want to hunt one on one or two on two!! Thats fine. Ubtil you do maybe you better just shut your trap!!

Vargy

Vargy-You poor lil victim...LMFAO The only thing you should be saying to Tim is "im sorry"
You know I saw your dogs, but this wasnt about your dogs, it was about YOU.
I did see three of your dogs on a badger at one time, and it STILL dug away. I know that of the 100 coon your dogs "are on", YOU and the stags do most the killing. You could use beagles and border collies to gather the same amount of coons, the way you hunt. Half the time you have more dogs in the barn than coons...LOL
I always laugh when you say your dogs mind better than kids...[beeep] those lil bastards are crawling all over the cab of the truck, and anyone in it. They bail out the windows every time you stop...I know kids that act like that, and I dont like them either.
You should change your name from Vargy to "The fiddle" cause I can play you like one...and you need one to make your sob stories sound better.

Take care.

I have been avoiding this forum for quite a while, because when i see something like this, i have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. well, i have done a pretty good job so far, but it ends now.

Vargy, as you and everyone else knows, Timmy is a good friend of mine. He said nothing about your dogs here, he agreed to the fact that your forum is more like a Hannah Montana fan club than a hunt forum. Unless you bow down, and think you are the king of kings, you are not welcome. I dont want to put words into his mouth, but he may have also been refering to the fact that you are a rat.

Remember a year or so ago when i called you when you were on the prod with Tim the last time? I believe the way the conversation went was you told me he was a liar, and a thief. You told me that his son didnt ever have cancer? And you also told me that you were going to call the Indiana DNR and report Tim?

Vargy you are not fooling anyone, and maybe you should think about the expresion "he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones" We all know that you walk on the wrong side of the line from time to time, and do some things that are just plain wrong. I will leave it at that.

I dont have any problem with your dogs, infact i think i have one out of your blood in my kennel right now, but should Timmy ever decide to meet up with you and test the dogs out, I will be proudly sighting in his passanger seat!

Jesse maybe you should study the law alittle. When your buddy made the post about sending his dogs down a beaver hole for coons and I called him about being out of season and that he should not be posting about it!! do you remember ??
Well his responce was that it was ok cause he had a Nuisance Lic.
Well if you or he knew the law very well. he cant not shove his Terriers down any hole in the summer after coons just because he wants to and has a Nuisance Lic.
That critter has to be a problem first and every mean has to be taken to take care of the problem. You cant shove a dog down the hole just because you want to!!
This web site (Predatomaster) let that post stay up.
I have never said that I have been 100% above the law as like 99,9% of the folks in this world.
I sure as heck dont make post about it on the www so the whole dang world can see it.
I can about sure you that you have probly broke the law a time or two but you sure dont put it on the www.
Just like when doc use to fight pit bulls and chickens!!
He didnt post that on the www.
You see Mr Doc aint the perfect child as he leads on to!!
But he sure make a tough post on the www to make me look bad!!
You didnt get the pic when you were on the my site . You see Mr Timmy didnt make very many friends on my site the way he talked to alot of them. Then you become a member and it is said that you are friends to Timmy. That puts a bad mark on your name right off the bat!!
Your not going to make many friends on my site after the way Little Timmy talked to many folks!! Its wasnt just me or walked the high mighty!!
And doc really thinks my stags kill more coons then my Terriers?? he dont have a clue. He has never hunted with me..
Sure I bring a stag along in the barns, But you know 99% of them time I cant lift my 90 stag in the hay mow of the barn. She has to saty down and catch any critters that exscape!! thats doing her job as a learcher.
There are times she is down stairs and gets in the action. Thats her job to save damage on my Terriers.
I gang bang Terriers!! You start putting 20 some coons in front of one Terrier in one day they wont last very long!!
On a good day we take over 20 coons in one afternoon!!
The next weekend we are at it again!! They dont get very healed up on a weeks time!!
Its time to hunt. If I hunt one Terrier at a time I will be spending more time letting them get healed up and not getting any critters!!
Do the math. 150 coon in a season or spending most the season playing doc with your dog!!
Even in grade school I could do the math on the one As you can see.
Doc has a hard on for me and Little Timmy had to stick his nose in it and should have not of. It wasnt his problem.
So when you want to sit in Timmys seat with him You come on right over and we will do the baqrn thing and see how long the indy crew will hold up.

Vargy

Why ?? Because the farmers want the coon removed from the barn. Have you seen what the coons do the hay and straw in the barns ?? or every piece of equipment in the barns and sheds ??
Is it leagle?? Yes it is. I have talked to 2 diff DNRs and as long as I have permission from the land owner and have a fur bearer lic it is fine.
Now like a beaver hole in a creek bank is called a den no that is not. On the privit buildins where they are doing damage yes it is!!

Vargy

I just wanna come along to count coons. Can I be the Judge? No second thought I better pass. I don't think you guys are going to be able to settle this that way....or any way for that matter.

I say, just let it go (best advice I ever received). But then I am a Junior High School Teacher.

Nah, forget I even posted. Carry on, just don't get mad at me, I hope to hunt with all of you one day.

I know the kind of damage they do grew upon a farm been around them all my life.We killed them with flashlights,bats,pitchforks and bb guns is all.

Vargy-When did I ever claim to be a perfect child? LOL
Did you make referance to the bulldogs and roosters...thinking I would be ashamed? Let me be 100% clear...I never was...and I never will be ashamed of those days. If it was still legal, I would still be doing it!
tt1.gif

It just further proves my point...your a rat!!!

deaddownwind-I know it can become boring not having a dog in the fight, (pun intended) but if you take a look at the views on this thread, compared to all the other threads on this page...you will see its obvious you and lots of other folks are interested in this debate, no matter how hard you try to act like your not.

DoubleCK-I have said before, if Vargy (or anyone else) addresses me, I will respond. Vargy cant keep my name out of his mouth, and I get a kick out of watchin him implode!

roode-Thats alot like the way Vargy does it to...dont believe the hype.

Take care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back