cheap upper

I would almost buy one of these as a back up upper,,if i had the funds,,,why is it when ya got the cash,there are no deals?................X

Originally Posted By: Uncle_SteveThat's what credit cards are for, buy now pay later.
Yes, you have as much as a month to pay and if you have a good credit card you will get at least 1% cash back.

Jack

Oh oh only 2 left since 2 are coming my way. Be carefull when checking out, they tried to force USPS shipping which was $40 as apposed to $21 for UPS. Even after I clicked UPS on one page it showed USPS on the last page so I had to change it back.

Travis did I do good?

Now there should be only one left... thanks guys for the info! I'm new to AR's but I think this is a good price so I couldn't resist on pulling the trigger (no pun intended).

Originally Posted By: Fireball221And then there was 1....

Looks like that one sold as well, now they have 50 available...
smile.gif

Hmmm...a little creative marketing...maybe or they just restocked...just hope these uppers are not to good to be true...Can't wait for people's write-up's about them.

Originally Posted By: Fireball221Hmmm...a little creative marketing...maybe or they just restocked...just hope these uppers are not to good to be true...Can't wait for people's write-up's about them.

X2. I ordered early this morning.

RGuns out of Illinois is selling complete uppers with 16 in. barrels for $250. I'm skeptical and have not ordered one. While we are on the subject of cheap uppers, does anyone have any dealings with this upper. Thanks kwg

Originally Posted By: Brasshound Be careful with R Guns, NO BOLT OR CHARGING HANDLE.
I have guys that are still waiting for their uppers they ordered.
That does not fit my definition of a "complete" upper!!!

Jack

You are right, it's an assembled upper without the bolt and charging handle. I have a bolt at home and charging handles are less than $20 so I don't consider that a problem. I'm more concerned if anyone has ordered one and did it look like it was worth $250. I have a complete lower sitting in my gun locker and money is tight, that's why I'm asking. kwg

Originally Posted By: Brasshound Be careful with R Guns, NO BOLT OR CHARGING HANDLE.
I have guys that are still waiting for their uppers they ordered.

Yup, Yup, Yup..... My secretary is going on two months for the $350 dollar bull barrel upper.

Same here, got it and it looks ok although I'm not an AR guy so take it for what it is worth. No lower receiver yet so no report coming in anytime soon, unless someone in DFW has a cheap lower to sell.

Back