Best place for do it yourself predator hunt

That's cool Chris, I had a chance to buy my mom and step dad's farm up there in 1985 but was on active duty at the time and young and dumb. And I declined it, been kicking myself in the butt ever since.🤦

Dang buddy! Yeah I’m sure that’s a tough one to look back on. Buying property now is a RICH man’s game around here.

Pa pred hntr--Spent a lot of time in your neck of the woods in the late 50's through the early 70's. My granddad had a camp on the deadend lane behind the "Golden Oaks Motel". Lot of time on and in the river at places I haven't thought of in quite a while (President, Tidioute, Henry's Bend, Walnut Bend, Tionesta), French Creek and some others I can't recall up on the mountain.
4 years of at least 1 weekend bow hunt a year and the first 2 days of rifle season for 4 years with no blood drawn-a few missed with the stick and string but oh the memories that are flooding back as I type this.
I quit deer hunting there in '67 when I was 16 and could hunt by myself here in Greene Co.. Still went there with my grandparents to fish, hunt squirrels and grouse, work on the camp, and just "be there" until my own life "got in the way".
THANKS FOR THE TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE, Mike

Pa pred hntr--Spent a lot of time in your neck of the woods in the late 50's through the early 70's. My granddad had a camp on the deadend lane behind the "Golden Oaks Motel". Lot of time on and in the river at places I haven't thought of in quite a while (President, Tidioute, Henry's Bend, Walnut Bend, Tionesta), French Creek and some others I can't recall up on the mountain.
4 years of at least 1 weekend bow hunt a year and the first 2 days of rifle season for 4 years with no blood drawn-a few missed with the stick and string but oh the memories that are flooding back as I type this.
I quit deer hunting there in '67 when I was 16 and could hunt by myself here in Greene Co.. Still went there with my grandparents to fish, hunt squirrels and grouse, work on the camp, and just "be there" until my own life "got in the way".
THANKS FOR THE TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE, Mike
In those areas, hunting used to be a religion.

Back