AVAILABLE Blades... From RainShadow Custom Knives!

As of Today, 4 / 9 / 2009 , These are the blades I have available for sale/build...

DSC05076.JPG

All of these have been ground by me, and heat treated by Gene Martin, of Provision Forge... except for the 3 production units, of course.

Lettered A thru X. Please feel free to contact me and ask specific questions... or to request dimensions and close-ups. (The production Chef's Knife at the bottom center is 12.5" overall.)

A and B are 8670 Tool Steel.
C thru J are ATS 34 Stainless.
K, L, M, are production 440C Stainless.
N thru V are D2.
W and X are Damascus

Here's a couple pics of Damascus #1...

Ended up doing an elk antler grip, triple spaced, with musk ox ends and silver nickle pins. I put a twist damascus guard on it. Came out really nice!

DSC05084.jpg

DSC05085.jpg

DSC05086.jpg

This is what "N", "O", and "P" will look like...

DSC05095.jpg

DSC05090.jpg

This is the "Yu-tin" model. The first model I'm going to try to make the same as the last one. I'm giving this one to the Apache Guide on the San Carlos Rez who found likely Cougar country with me (and it ALMOST paid off! We had one yelling at us!) He didn't know this was coming.

If you'd like a similar one, Please let me know. I have those 3 and will make more. They'll all be different, but the same, as handmade items tend to be!

Quote:
Here's a couple pics of Damascus #1...

Ended up doing an elk antler grip, triple spaced, with musk ox ends and silver nickle pins. I put a twist damascus guard on it. Came out really nice!

DSC05084.jpg

Steve,

I would be honored if you would build Barbara & myself a pair of damascus knives similar to this knife.

I'll get with you on the details. no hurry...
I'm not much of a knife man, myself, but you inspire me with your work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Looking forward to talking with you about them!

Thanks,

Barry

DSC05085.jpg

DSC05086.jpg

Dang nice work there Steve! I agree with Barry on the damascus and wouldn't mind having one myself one of these days. Keep up the good work...

Thanks guys, I truly appreciate it.

Barry, I'll send you a note soon, we'll start the dialogue. I'd LOVE to do a matched husband wife set!

Here's Blade "W" aka Damascus #2, and a custom ordered set of Fancy Necker Knives....

"W" built with Moose Antler, Buffalo Horn, silver pins, and an acrylic inlay. It's sheathed with a custom checker pattered decorated sheath with the form fitted kydex back and a snap closure over the finger hook.

DSC06522.jpg

DSC06521.jpg

DSC06520.jpg

DSC06519.jpg

DSC06523.jpg

The Necker Knives, built with customer supplied Antler, Turquois, and Silver Pins. Blast finished S30V Stainless, polished grips, and custom inlayed Crown carvings special requested by the buyers. These will also be sheathed with the Kydex/Leather combination sheath, but the design will work for lanyard as well as belt carry.

DSC06518.jpg

DSC06517.jpg

Here's the double duty sheaths...

DSC06524.jpg

They'll hang from the neck, or clip on to the belt as crossdraw units. I'm really happy with them, they came out great!

Back