AVAILABLE Blades... From RainShadow Custom Knives!

Steve, number 25 showed up in the mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif It's a great knife and the sheath is way cool.

Thanks for the awesome job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Steve, those are great looking.
I have a question for you. I am trying to make a handle for my knife. Do you put a clear coat on the handles? and if you do, do you apply it after glueing the handles to the blade or before? Again, very nice...........

Thanks guys.

No, nboost. No clearcoat. They have to be built tight, then stabilized, then oil and wax buffed. There's no "finish" on them, it's just the hand work before hand that makes them shine.

Got another batch back from my Heat Treating Bladesmith today!

Good variety, some D2, some ATS34, and 10 more Budget blades.

DSC04700.jpg

These are all built now, check the budget blades for sale thread.

DSC04701.jpg

These are the D2, Fired and Cryo'd. This is Super steel. There was actually come confusion at first since the manufacturer of the planer blades these came from said, "They're such good D2 they're almost M2!" Turns out they're D2, but it is a higher grade D2... This is fantastic stock. Numbered D2-1, D2-2, and D2-3. These will be built to order and quoted individually based on the build.

DSC04702.jpg

These are the ATS34 Stainless Blades. Fired and Cryo-d. Several designs. These are sweet blades! Also will be built to order and quoted individually based on the build. Numbered A1, A2, A3, A4, and A5.

Let me know if you want any one of these fresh blades!

Here's #28...

Another High end Musk Ox build. Mirror Finish. 2-tone sheath is underway, built, but unfinished.

Buffalo Horn Double Bolsters, Silver Pins, White Carbon Spacers, Musk Ox Lam inside Musk Ox scales. Brass Lanyard.

DSC04720.jpg

DSC04721.jpg

Here is D2-#3.

Desert Ironwood, Red Spacer, Nickle Pins, Stainless mosaic and Lanyard, thumb traction .... Sorry for the poor pics! I'll edit after I build the sheath. In a hurry today....

DSC04839.jpg

DSC04835.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A5

Knock'emdown's Knife!

DSC04967.jpg

DSC04968.jpg

Buffalo Horn bolstered, Bookmatched Sonoran Desert Ironwood (They look very different, but a close look will confirm, this is the same piece of wood slabbed in half! Great figure!), Silver Nickle Pins, Mosaic in place, stainless tube, bronze and brass inner pins.

HOLY FRIGGIN' DOG POOP!

That's mine???

YOU ARE THE MAN, STEVE! It looks just incredible! Better than I could have imagined!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gifI am not worthy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Your right Knock 'em...your not worthy better send it to me! haha j/k That thing is sweet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
YNH

Quote:
HOLY FRIGGIN' DOG POOP!

That's mine???

YOU ARE THE MAN, STEVE! It looks just incredible! Better than I could have imagined!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gifI am not worthy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

+ 1 Freddy is one lucky feller to be getting that beauty!! Beautiful knife Steve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Back