ATN X-sight --- Shipping to distributers

So now with the latest update to 50X, a 1,000 yard target appears to be only 60 feet in front of you and a 2,000 yard target looks like it is only 120 feet away?

Wonder if you put a doubler lens on it, can you get 100X and shoot it out to 10,000 yards?
thumbup.gif

Did anybody receive the latest copy of Predator Extreme?

ATN got the GOLD medal.

Seems like a lot of bashing for a GOLD medal winner!
I have no dog in this fight, wish I could own an ATN Thermal scope.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I bet 90% of the voters don't even own night vision. Let me correct this, I'll go with 95%!!!

Originally Posted By: 899Well they are the only company with gen 4 technology

And which NV or Thermal scope are you using?

The article states it is the "readers choice awards"
Eotech was 2nd night optics and pulsar tied for 3rd.

Can't argue with facts unless of course you are bias.

Originally Posted By: 899Well they are the only company with gen 4 technology You're kidding right!! If not Sky Pup tell him about the great success of Gen 4 technology

Me hunt,
What is your experience with NV/Thermal.

Seems you are avoiding the questions asked of you.

Me- I have a used D740 and a PS24.

You have a lot to say but nothing to add?

Why is that? I can send you my copy of Predator Extreme, the readers voted on a ton of different hunting gear and just about everything they stated I agree with.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisMe hunt,
What is your experience with NV/Thermal.

Seems you are avoiding the questions asked of you.

Me- I have a used D740 and a PS24.

You have a lot to say but nothing to add?

Why is that? I can send you my copy of Predator Extreme, the readers voted on a ton of different hunting gear and just about everything they stated I agree with. What questions? Did I miss something? I use a M740 (Morovision's version od D740) with a Gen3 ITT Pinnacle tube with data card with extremely impressive stats. I use a flir PS32 for scanning. I have been through three Gen1 scopes before stepping up to Gen3. I hope that satisfies your curiosity about my NV tools. As far as my opinion of Predator Extremes product award merit system, I stand by my original post. Good articles by some great writers but I am guessing their award merit system mirrors their advertisers.Good choice on their part.

Originally Posted By: 899Yes I'm kidding, I am bias there's nothing good about the company.I own a D760 and a flir ls 64 Perfect setup!!

Originally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis

The article states it is the "readers choice awards"
Eotech was 2nd night optics and pulsar tied for 3rd.

Can't argue with facts unless of course you are bias.
Makes sense that ATN would get first place. If you knew nothing about NV equipment, their advertising would make you think they are the best in the world. Personally, I will not waste my money on them. Way to many horror stories...
Well deserved 2nd place for Eotech. L-3 is a is in a class of its own when it comes to badass stuff!
I have nothing bad to say about Night Optics.
Pulsar has put out some great thermal lately but their night vision stuff sucks.

That is what I love about America!
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

I have very happy with my D740 and PS24.

I am glad I have not looked through anything better out there in the market place.
I have what I can afford and it is definitely a step up from spotlights;-)

Carry on!

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisThat is what I love about America!
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

I have very happy with my D740 and PS24.

I am glad I have not looked through anything better out there in the market place.
I have what I can afford and it is definitely a step up from spotlights;-)

Carry on!
Well said, Bro.
I started with gen1 because it was all I could possibly reach at the time.

Originally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis I have very happy with my D740 and PS24.
I have that same set up (BUT ps32) and never had any issues to date.
No issues taking a hanger up at 389 yards either, or at 369 yards in tall grasses.

Originally Posted By: 5spdOriginally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis I have very happy with my D740 and PS24.
I have that same set up and never had any issues to date.
No issues taking a hanger up at 389 yards either, or at 369 yards in tall grasses.

You have a PS32! Not a PS24.........................

Back