Anybody here use dog for Coyotes?

I was waiting for you to show up Mike, thanks for showing up.

Can't wait to read some new material from you guys and the new addition too.

theone.JPG

I'M READY!!
455.gif

Good post Mike. As I said before, it was you and Bubba that had me intrigued with using a dog on stand.

It's far from denning season here, but I'm not the least bit worried about having a dog on stand. Gunner sure earned his keep by decoying this triple yesterday. All nice mature males with great fur. First was dropped and Gunner ran out and brought the other two back to us. All 3 died 45 yards from the gun. Best part....got it all on video!

gunnertriple1.jpg

That and he bayed up 3 good nightime recoveries on runners that would have been lost. That's 5 coyotes in 2 days that wouldn't have been on the fur rack without him there.

Tony

Originally Posted By: TA17remSo let me get this right. If i have a trained decoy dog on stand with me all year long i'm going to increase my kill numbers vrs, not haveing a dog with me. This must be the silver bullet everyone has been hideing for so long the great secrete..LMAO If haveing a dog along was such a great asset then everyone wouldbe doing it.. Sorry but i'm not buying it...

170+ coyotes for its first year out..RIGHT! i'll bet your a real fun guy to hunt with
confused.gif

Back