6mmx45 AR Complete Uppers starting at $450

Originally Posted By: GuidoThe problem with that is, as I've gone down the list, I get people that say they only have enough to pay half now, don't have the money for a week or two more, etc, etc, which holds up the line for guys waiting to pay and recieve their uppers.

If they didnt have the money, they should not have sent you an email to put them on the list. Simply tell them they will be moved to the bottom or tell them to contact you when they do have it. I dont know of anyone that sells things that will hold for someone until they can come up with the money.

Originally Posted By: GuidoYou're email didn't say anything about putting down a deposit or paying for it because it wasn't your turn yet. I'm still not sure where the confusion is. When I got bbl's in, we went down the list of e-mails IN ORDER, took payment and built their uppers.

That's how my purchase went; simple as can be.

I think Guido is getting a Raw Deal by some of you.

IF YOU HAVEN'T PAID FOR IT, YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED IT.
thumbup1.gif

If you do not know how it works, ask some questions !!

Everyone at New Frontier Armory that I dealt with, including Guido, was very Professional & Courteous. My questions were answered to my satisfaction & it was a good transaction.

I hope everthing works-out for all of you.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: eneranchI think Guido is getting a Raw Deal by some of you.

IF YOU HAVEN'T PAID FOR IT, YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED IT.
thumbup1.gif

If you do not know how it works, ask some questions !!

You couldnt pay until notified by them, so you didnt pay until notified either. We knew how it worked. Read what we have been talking about. We would have been more than happy to pay up front. They only ones that got the raw deal were those willing to pay up front for them. As he stated some said they wanted then couldnt pay when it was their turn, held up the process. If you cant pay, you dont put your name on a list to purchase. I deal with dead beats like that all the time.

I have now paid for it on the web site. We will see how smooth it goes. We will see if it is a 5-10 lead time as stated. It said there were 100 available when I ordered.

So now its my fault that when people on the list that e-mailed me got called for credit card information they didn't have money to pay? Of course we went to the next guy once that happened, but how was I supposed to know they weren't ready to pay.

Geeezz.....next thing you know someone in CT is going to slip on ice, and that will be my fault too!

Sorry again guys, we'll make all this work. As fast as we're getting bbl's we're putting these together and testing them and then shipping them out!

Originally Posted By: GuidoSo now its my fault that when people on the list that e-mailed me got called for credit card information they didn't have money to pay? Of course we went to the next guy once that happened, but how was I supposed to know they weren't ready to pay.

Geeezz.....next thing you know someone in CT is going to slip on ice, and that will be my fault too!

Sorry again guys, we'll make all this work. As fast as we're getting bbl's we're putting these together and testing them and then shipping them out!

Where did anyone say it was your fault that some put their name on the list without being able to pay??

Hey Guido,
I'm E-MAILING you a case of Silver Bullet Longnecks! Have an E-Beer on me Brother! Shewwwww, darned if you do, darned if you don't...

Originally Posted By: stanlyHey Guido,
I'm E-MAILING you a case of Silver Bullet Longnecks! Have an E-Beer on me Brother! Shewwwww, darned if you do, darned if you don't...

Hahaha thanks!

Just enjoy some Alaskan hunting for me and I'll be happy!

Okay.....every order that was placed on our website AND PAID FOR by this AM has been built and field tested!! They will all be shipping out this Friday, in under our estimated lead time.

I hope you guys enjoy them!!

Also, for anyone that e-mails me a good picture with a write up of you using one of our uppers to take down a deer this season will receive a free New Frontier Armory T-Shirt!!

I've been following this thread with interest and I just have to say..Guido you are the man!!

I assume the product will be satisfactory (or better), but regardless, your attention and responses to complaints have been outstanding.

I for one am proud to have you as a Predator Masters sponsor.
thumbup.gif

I guess things will work out fine then. I just but the lower together last night that I'm going to mount the upper to. The upper should be at my house when I get back from the fishing trip and I can throw it on and get ready to sight in for deer season. will send you pictures from everyone that gets a deer with it. I also want to say thank you for getting these uppers for us I might not have got one otherwise. Thanks again

Originally Posted By: GuidoOkay.....every order that was placed on our website AND PAID FOR by this AM has been built and field tested!! They will all be shipping out this Friday, in under our estimated lead time.
I hope you guys enjoy them!!
Also, for anyone that e-mails me a good picture with a write up of you using one of our uppers to take down a deer this season will receive a free New Frontier Armory T-Shirt!!

Super news...I'll be looking for mine as status is "shipped".....
thumbup1.gif

Thanks again Guido!

New Frontier is a stand up business. I ordered and paid in full for my upper the first day I saw the add. I got the upper with in three days and it is top notch quality and craftmanship.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...659#Post1683659

I have had awesome results with mine. I gotta say I don't understand how you can complain about someone not holding a product for you with no deposit. None of the other AR specialty companies would do that. Why should New Frontier? Just cause their new? If you snooze you loose...

New Frontier brought us an exclusive smokin deal, and the first thing members did here was ask them to build something other then what they had brought to sell, they gladly did so to get our business. Now people are complaining about them not holding to a price that they originally placed on 5, 18" uppers almost 2 months ago?

Come on people give them some credit, they are almost giving these things away!!!!

Last edited:
My 18 inch upper is my new go to gun. I love the way it balances. It seems to shoot just about everything I have put down it adequatly with some fairly impressive groups worked up with 70gn nosler balistic tips. I have shot 87gn hornady, 75 gr sierra HP and the nosler BT and my worst groups were about 1.5 shooting off my tail gate. When I ordered I was going to be gone for 10 days so they shipped mine when I asked them and it arrived the day I was hoping it would. Very easy deal and I am extremely happy. Guido your the man and thank you for offering this fine product to us here.

drscott

Originally Posted By: MPFD I ordered and paid in full for my upper the first day I saw the add. I got the upper with in three days and it is top notch quality and craftmanship.

You are telling us you paid up front for yours? Read back through the post. Supposedly no one paid up front for them.

Originally Posted By: MPFD I gotta say I don't understand how you can complain about someone not holding a product for you with no deposit. None of the other AR specialty companies would do that. Why should New Frontier? Just cause their new? If you snooze you loose...

Dont start this again. No one was given the chance to put a deposit or pay up front. Read what was written and make sure you understand it. Before you start thinking I am against New Frontier Armory, I still ordered an upper from them.

I went into my account to look. Mine shows shipped although I did not receive and email stating so.

Back