40 reasons I'll never attend the WTBBC.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Tbone-AZI doubt that you could get that many judges, but I bet the local high schools have that many kids that would do it for $40. Boy scouts, civilian marksmanship, the highschool football team, and so on.. interesting idea though. specifically a $40 donation to any organization that supplies teens to tag along and verify and report in kills. Then in the end you can't say someone cheated and the local area gets funds for their youth.. Let the protesters come in and try and take that away.

yeah right. i can just imagine the liabilities with that. some goofy parent will claim his little boy heard a word he should not of. or little johnny saw one of the hunters peepee when he took a leak. or one of the hunters *touched* little sammy inappropriately. lord forbid one of the little fellas accidently gets hurt. people are just looking for a way to get rich with no work now days. i would refuse to have somebodies kid tag along with me. no way.

Spot on...

Back