Woodbury Hunt Near Coshocton Ohio

I'll bring some orange too, probably a good idea anyway with Bill, and Rudy being there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You know they ca'nt see to well, they each think that the other is cute. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rudy it takes alot more then that to offend me I wear pink remember /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

He aint kiddin either, I seen his long jonhs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
OOPS...... to much imformation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Kurt you do know that the orange is to protect the drivers
and not to identify the hunters right?

Jeff you do know that the Pink is to identify Bill, and Rudy.
This protects the hunters.

You know you boys just ain't right!

I wish I could come over to meet you guys, but 150 miles and I don't leave work till 8:00am.

Have fun and take plenty of pictures!

Greg

Going into the last week before the hunt, what's the headcount looking like? If you in, add your name to the list, ok?

1. Rudy
2. Bill
3. Coot
4. Kurt
5. John( old guy )
6. Ron ( old guy )
7. Jeff( if not in Arizona )
8. Chris
9. Jon (Coot's buddy)

I'm paying a friend to come with me.
I don't trust you guys enough to come alone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm there, kids. I'll be rolling with JeffDog, and meeting up with Mr. Bill at 5:30. Then the pack runs over to the restaurant. Get there and BS over breakfast with us.
Rudy

I swear, if you, Jeffdog, or Mr.bill gets out of a chevy S-10 with spinners, wearing gold calls around your neck, with your camo hat sitting at 30 degrees. I might just have to do a drive by and busta cap on you hommies.

Now, now, be nice. Shiny calls can be bling bling too! Remember though, it's not about the shine, it's about the sound. A novel concept, but not an original thought.

Rudy

Quote:
Now, now, be nice. Shiny calls can be bling bling too! Remember though, it's not about the shine, it's about the sound. A novel concept, but not an original thought.

Rudy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Keepin it real here dude !

Hey Jeff,

You are going hunting with a bunch of hillbillies.

We do'nt care if you have a new oldsmobile, or ford, or chevy.

Just get your butt there.

Bill, when you get this message, check out the weather and see if we should roll or sleep in. It's your call pal. It's a long haul for some of the guys for a short hunt.

The Weather Channel hour by hour forcast has it starting to degrade around 8am, and turn to crap and be pusing 80% chance of rain by noon. Looking grim.

What's the rest of the gang think?

Rudy

I'm thinking the same way bud. I'd have 50/50 mix of highway time/hunting time. Less, after breakfast.

Coot, if we have to cancel, I can still meet you in Akron to hand off your calls?

Rudy

You guys talk amongst yourselves,but the only other day I have this month is Sunday the 11th or Saturday the 31rst sombody call it let me know and we will run from there

Bill

Back