Eastern Video release!!!!!!!!

Jamesdogk,

Thanks! It was alot of fun to put togeather but alot of work also! More fun than work...lol...Glad you liked it!

If your interested in a howler, you can drop into my Kee's Custom Calls website and give me a ring or PM me here on the board. I am back logged out the wazoo now! So, the wait will be a longer than normal, I can only build a couple a week, it takes alot of time to put these howlers togeather. They feature the E.L.K.'s mouth piece set with a cow horn, and a latex reed.

Thanks,
Brent

Brent,
Got mine yesterday,watched part of it then sat down today and watched the whole thing thru twice!Great job!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Noticed the LBL map in one segment,that could'nt be one of your 'honey holes' you were pointing out could it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Guess we will find out for sure in a few weeks!
Glad somebody decided to shoot some footage here in the East,alot easier to apply the basics when it shows the same terrain that is around here.
Now I'm waiting for the 'Bloops and Blunders' to come out,should be a great seller! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Again great job and thanks,Straycat

Payotehunter,

Were going to put some on the next dvd! We have enough now for just about a hole video....lol

Straycat,

Yep thats a lbl map! But I think that was one of Jimmies spots I was pointing out to someone else...lol....Thanks Jimmie!

And Im glad you liked the video!

Jamesdogk,

The LBL is a hunt we have every year at the land between the lakes. Here is a link to check out....Come on down and see us!

LBL Hunt

Brent

KeeKee!!! I got mine today! I guess my order did go through. The beginning sequence before the DVD menu got my beagle howling... hilarious!
Your info was great. It confirms some things I have been doing right and corrects some mistakes I may have been making. I can't wait to get out and try again. Plus, it was cool getting pro advice from someone my age. I expected some ol' fart. No offense to all the ol' farts out there. lol
The ground you hunted on and described is exactly what I am hunting so it really hit home.
Great video!

By the way... where did you get that howler you were using? Out of all the ones you sampled, it sounded the best. You may have said, but I may have missed it.

Cotty16,

Glad you liked it! But I am no pro by any means, just a guy that has been coyote hunting since I was a kid and passing along what has worked for me. I learn new things all the time, from other callers and the boards. I dont think you can ever learn it all. Every time I call with someone I seem to pick up some new info from them, Rich Higgins, Jay Nistetter both tought me alot when calling with them, along with alot of other callers! Im just an old country boy!

The howler I was useing was a howler I make. They feature the ELK mouth piece on a custom horn.

Sure am glad you like it and thanks for the kind words!

Brent

I just got to see the dvd and I wish I had it a year ago. Very informative and should really help out the beginner getting started.
I haven't been able to sit down and watch it from start to finish yet but I've learned alot already watching a little here and a little there.
Now when that howler gets here I have something to practice to. I really love the sound of your howlers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
I'm not one for all the shooting, I would rather be doing that myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I like to learn and pick up tips to improve my hunting skills, and this dvd sure hits the spot.
Looking forward to # II.

Thanks,
Mike

Brent arrived in Arizona and has already been hunting with Higgins. It is really unfortunate that Brent wasn't able to include his technique of "Involuntary Misting" in his new video.

Quote:
"Involuntary Misting"

Hmmmm interesting. Seems he hasnt brought that one up before , you must tell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif
Jeb

Involuntary Misting!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I will haft to tell everyone about that hen I get home! I figured it would not take long for Jay or Rich to get on here and spread the word!...LOL Im sure its going to make a couple video's! It was all on film. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Brent

Thank very MUCH Jay!!! Snicker snicker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I will save this one for the LBL when I can get him in front of a crowd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Jimmie

Is that howler as easy to blow as you make it look or does it take a lot of practice? If I ever get a custom howler it'll be yours.
GAJoe

Last edited:
Keystone, IMO your area should be very similar to where this video was shot in Ohio. You will find it very helpful.

Good question GeorgiaJoe, I was wondering the same thing.

KEE thank you for the great video. I read all the post here i can and try almost everything . you caver a lot of good info. this will help a lot of us . thnk you Barry Barnett

Back