Zaleski Part #2 Feb 24th

some parts still have snow on them left.. i seen a coyote this morning mousing around our haybales.. i swung out in the field to try and run him over but he got to the ditch line to quick on me.. i was running 50mph and he still had another gear on me..

i cant wait till the 24th myself.. i need to do some hunting away from the house..

Count me in next time around

I'm new to coyote hunting and eager to learn

gathering the gear and sighting in the rifle.

Welp i hope the weather changes alittle by next week!!!!!!!!!!!

ten day forcast

Tomorrow
Feb 17

Details Flurries
Hi: 33° Lo: 14°
Day: Likely light snow. High 33F, humidity 60%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
75%
Night: Chance of light snow. Low 14F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
25%
Sunday
Feb 18 Flurries
Hi: 27° Lo: 10°
Slight chance of light snow. High 27F and low 10F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
25%
Monday
Feb 19 Fair
Hi: 36° Lo: 11°
Mostly clear skies. High 36F and low 11F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%
Tuesday
Feb 20 Sprinkles
Hi: 40° Lo: 24°
Slight chance of light rain showers with snow showers. High 40F and low 24F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
30%
Wednesday
Feb 21 Sprinkles
Hi: 44° Lo: 30°
Chance of light rain showers. High 44F and low 30F.
35%
Thursday
Feb 22 Sprinkles
Hi: 44° Lo: 32°
Slight chance of light rain showers. High 44F and low 32F.
15%
Friday
Feb 23 Clear
Hi: 45° Lo: 25°
Sunny skies. High 45F and low 25F.
25%
Saturday
Feb 24 Fair
Hi: 52° Lo: 35°

52????? I wont know how to act runnin without 14 layers and 7 pairs of socks. Might make it a bit easier chasin stuff. We Meetin at the cup again, 6ish?

My buddy called me from Ky and told me about this event you guys are putting togther. I just bought a ar15 but I'll be in Nashville, TN for the NWTF convention. This sucks im missing this, thier better be a number 3

Quote:
oh im sure there will be a number 3 ,4,5.and so on.if ya aint wearin no clothin yotesackbuster i aint a goin

Ohh why not? Its No big thing! especailly after these past few weeks!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
My buddy called me from Ky and told me about this event you guys are putting togther. I just bought a ar15 but I'll be in Nashville, TN for the NWTF convention. This sucks im missing this, thier better be a number 3

Hey Corey- I been on Jeremy to get down here hunting, but His priorities arent allowing it. Your more than welcome anytime- Im almost positive their will be a 3,4,5,etc. That area has a ton of stompin grounds that I really dont think many could fathom. Just bring your walkin boots, and when it get warmer, throw a rod in the truck ta boot.

well hate too tell ya all this but we are schedualed this comin weekend so will not be makin it down for the 24th hunt.save me some yotes for when i make it back down there too hunt.

Back