Zaleski Part #2 Feb 24th

Quote:
thats easy enough to find.. ive been meaning to stop back by rocky and get a new pair of rubber boots anyway.. i can kill two birds with one stone..

Don't buy rocky boots they are not what the use to be,Look for new rocky boots to fall apart after about 3 weeks.Spend the money and buy redwings you would'nt regret it!

Also guys bring what ever communications equipment you have
FRS radios, 2 meter hams,even CB will help!

got my 2 way radio ready too go. will be bringin a 45/70 for the hogs.i guarentee i hit one they will go down.cant wait for zaleski part 2 too get here. by sounds of it they been gettin alot of snow down that way.

yeah, im only an hour from nelsonville and we got 5.5 inches of snow tues. night. made for a good time hunting yesterday evening..

elite, i think that 45/70 can put some bacon on the ground for sure.. my dad has one.. i used to shoot the creek water below the house just to see the water blow above the telephone poles..hahaha.. those are nice guns. i wonder what one would do to a coyote?????

ok guys Saturday the 24th at 6am at the coffee shop ,I will be there between 6am-6:30 am(30 min drive leave way)

I ready for another great hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets make Zaleski Part #3 on a weekday so I can go! Or maybe I will just bang in sick cause I am tired of missing the fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't think a weekday will work to well but you can always throw it out there and see if anybody is interested.
You can take Vacation this is what i had to do last time we got together.
But this time in is inventory weekend and we don't have to work unless you sign up and i would rather hunt than count parts.Let go hunt!!!!

Hay Q2 put a lanyard on that call this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay gravedigger been doing any scouting this time for us ,Any info??????????????

I think i got a good game plan planned i hope it works out for one of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Need about 5 or 6 guys though!!!!!!!!!!

will have a lanyard on for sure this time.aint losin my howler again.wasted an hour lookin for it but sure am glad we found it.i know yore game plan this time caribou and ill be ready..got the ole hog slayer ready too rock.

Dude, Id rather take a kick in the jimmy than shovel anymore of this crap. Its hell on the trapline, the calling, walking sittin eatin sleepin..........................

Well, shoot, just trailor it on down here and scrape away all this damn slush we got floating around.

Went Out to Zaleski this Afternoon. Saw No hogs but did come across a yote takin a crap over by the tunnel. Wis ID had a gun. He just sat there and took care a business, then went on his way. Had maybe 2000 shot oportunities on him.

Well guys whats the southern part looking like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Hopefully you still have some snow around.

Up here in the north we have about 15 inches laying aorund all over the place and some huge drifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back