whats a good broadhead that has practice tip accuracy!

i find that the g5 broadhead is an excellent one to use and u can buy the practice braodheads to shoot for same flight so you dont dull your hunting ones.

Originally Posted By: Mark2Shooting a bow out to 100 yds are you serious. I hope that was typo error, because no one practices a bow at that range.

Maybe you are right if you live in a place where the longest shot you can make is 30 yards. Out here in the west several hunters I know are extremely efficient hunting at ranges up to 80 yards. I have a friend that shot a Jack Rabbit at 103 yards last year with a fixed blade broad head (Montec) with his first shot. He practices at this range often and even has a 100 yd pin on his bow. I can tell you one thing, he doesn't miss very often, especially on the shots less than 50 yards.

Try the swacker broadheads. I wasn't a believer of them till this past fall when a buddy screwed on onto my arrow and said give theses a try. Flew just like my 100 grain field tips.

I kiled my javelina at 81 yards this year with a SLICK TRICK fixed blade, and RAGE 2 blade killed my deer RAGE flies well out 110 yards.

On long D practice:

IMNSHO if you can't shoot good far out, then you probably don't shoot good enough up close.

I think more folks should shoot past 30 yards, to get a real guage on how they shoot. Too many folks I think subscribe to the "good enough" mentality.

Last edited:
Back