What do you do to feed the wife and kids?

dogs_that_howl

I am sure this has been around hundreds of times. Just thought I would get to know everyone a little more.

What does everyone do for a living? Or what did you do if you happen to be retired(or lucky enough)?

I live in NW Arkansas and build houses and have a small residential development I am working on. With the economy the way it is, I am about to starve to death. What does coyote taste like anyway?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I farm, run a pheasant hunting lodge, drive semi. Then again I'm single and only supporting myself, my dog, and my terrible hunting addiction.

Can someone help me out here. I can't get this forum to send me an email when somone replies to my post......Is there some trick here??

I work for a large corporation as a plant maintenance manager in a corrugated paper plant for fun.

When I'm serious I am hunting/shooting/getting ready to go hunting and shooting/fishing.

go to school for criminal justice and use to work landscaping, but might be starting a new job doing in and outside maintanence at the local hospital

dth,
I live a couple hours to the south and east of you in the central Arkansas area. I'm originallly from north central Arkansas. Yep, transplanted hillbilly.

What do I do? I am a Chemical Engineer by degree and do process design and process control work.

I am the operations manager in a large pork processing facility doing 16000 hd. per day.Raise english pointers,hunt and fish ever chance I get.

Back