What did you load today?

100 rounds of .50DTC, 700g AP using surplus 5010. Needed another can of boulder busters.

IMG_1482.jpg

There is just something about a .50cal ammo can full of .50cal ammo that makes you smile.
grin.gif

Today I prepped 50 new 243Win. cases for my new custom rifle being built.Got about 250 more to go. I am going to be ready to go when I get it.
thumbup.gif

A couple of days ago I loaded 25 test loads for my T/C Contender in 35 Remington. Monday I fire formed 55 Rounds of 35 Remington. What a hoot to shoot, It sure does bark and bite if you don't hold on to it real good
cry.gif

DAB

Originally Posted By: Butthead100 rounds of .50DTC, 700g AP using surplus 5010. Needed another can of boulder busters.

IMG_1482.jpg

There is just something about a .50cal ammo can full of .50cal ammo that makes you smile.
grin.gif

That is just to cool!!!
cool.gif

I just loaded 100rds of la la sissy .243 topped with tiny little 85grs of lead and copper trying to get pushed with a little bit of Varget!!
lol.gif
lol.gif

Loaded 197 more rounds of .44 mag - 240gr JSP over 2400 and 50 rounds of .308 - 110gr V-Max over reloader 15. Those 110gr V-Max scare me a bit. Kinda feel like loading a triangle or an anvil, really short and stubby. Anyone else using these?

My Lyman 1200 DPS has finnally lost its mind and drifts constantly so its back to bulk loading on the Dillon press for a while till that gets fixed or replaced.

I ended up with a .44mag round that got a leftover large rifle primer from the pickup tube (Oops), do you think it is OK to shoot or should I just pull it? My normal rounds are loaded with large pistol magnum primers and my load is middle of the road, not a hot load by any means.

Originally Posted By: nastynatesfishOriginally Posted By: shanedoggi've been lazy when it comes to bench time...did manage to LOAD the fridge w/ a 30pack of coors light!

+1

Coors Original here!

I did load some 16o gr Barnes coated x bullets with some Imr 4831 for my .280, heading to the range right now!

loaded up some 7 mag with H4831 &168gr bergers, some 308 win with H4895 & 168 hornady match hpbt and some 223 with H4895 & TAC with some 69gr nosler custom comps for my oly arm target match rifle and finally got it to shoot pretty decent. what a diff a couple thousands oal make for accuracy

Got my scale back from Lymann and got back to loading today. 30 rounds of .308 using 110g V-Max over H4895 in various weights. These little bullets remind me of loading up anvils. There like little flying wedges. Can't wait to see how they shoot.

41 magnum 210g Sierra hp 18grains of IMR 4227. I still have a few hundred Sierra 210 hollowpoints I purchased from a hunting friend's estate sale. Can you be sentimental about bullets? R.I.P. Dave Kardos

Back