What Bow do you shoot

Bowtech Assassin with the dirt nasty G5 T3's.

If i had the money for a new bow (all i do is bow hunt unless im yote hunting) id go for the new Elite Hunter.

Originally Posted By: TheGrinchBowtech Assassin with the dirt nasty G5 T3's.

If i had the money for a new bow (all i do is bow hunt unless im yote hunting) id go for the new Elite Hunter.

My son just bought a 2013 Elite Answer and that is one super smooth shooting bow. I will be buying one this summer.

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: TheGrinchBowtech Assassin with the dirt nasty G5 T3's.

My son just bought a 2013 Elite Answer and that is one super smooth shooting bow. I will be buying one this summer.

No doubt the smoothest bows i have ever shot.

I would only get the hunter because of the bigger brace height, (7" 3/4). answer at 7ish, which still is great. dont know what i would get [beeep]

I am really impressed with the quietness, smooth shooting, accuracy and absolutely solid back wall. You just can't creep the string with the Elite, it just sits back there and you can hold it forever.

Posting up for the missus, forgot to add this one to the list when she got her first bow this fall:

Mathews Jewel 50lb x 24.5", Trophy Ridge Alpha V5 sight, QAD Ultra HDX, Axion Gridlock 6" Matrix, Rage 2blade, GoldTip XT Hunter 3555, Pink and yellow tiger Blazers on pink tiger wraps.

'06 PSE Mossy Oak X 60 lbs. Bought it half price in '07 at a closing Sportsman's Warehouse. Shoots like a dream and still in better than 90% condition.

Back