What Bow do you shoot

Older Jennings Rackmaster Compound Bow...bought a new Mission "Craze" in the Lost Camo,it has a short 28 inch axel to axel width and can be set for several draw lengths and from around 20 to 70lbs with 85% let-off.

Still have to decide on what arrow rest,sight and quiver to get for it?

I picked up a '12 Bear Legeion it shoots very nice. Hit the kill zone on my delta speedbag at 50 yards 99.999 % of shots. Love the bow. Solid back wall. Pretty quiet. Very little hand shock.

I shoot a bowtech diamond razor edge. At 26 inch draw and 60 pound draw weight it shoots 308 fps. Ive beeen shootin it for 4 years now. and for a bow considered a youth bow itll keep up with alot of big expensive bows. my next bow will deffinatly be a bowtech you cant go wrond.

Been using the Mathews SwitchBack XT last few years. Just picked up the Mathews Monster for a good deal and will give that a try this season.

I shot various PSE bows competitively and as my primary hunting rig for many years. Got out of Archery/Bow hunting scene for awhile due to other interests and family obligations.

Pleased to say that I am back in the saddle this year as I picked up a lightly used 2011 Hoyt Carbon Element, it sure is a shooter!

Back