what are you shooting

About 10 years ago I did some roofing work in Northern Wisconsin. Haven't been up there since but there was an abundance of black "devil" squirrels. Nice guns. There is getting to be sort of a cult revival of those old flint and percussion guns in my area. I just haven't got bit by the bug.....Yet.

Today I shot one with the 32 (headshot) and the other with the MarkII. The dog roughed them up a little after they hit the ground, you can probably tell that in the pic.

DSC_3435.jpg

Originally Posted By: brdeanoToday I shot one with the 32 (headshot) and the other with the MarkII. The dog roughed them up a little after they hit the ground, you can probably tell that in the pic.

DSC_3435.jpg

Sweet .32!
thumbup.gif
I've got one,it's a little sweet-heart!! I love Muzzle-Loaders.

I shot many with my old Malin rifle with a simmons scope

[img:center]http://
Last3.jpg
[/img]

But I am loving my Savage .17HMR

[img:center]http://
HPIM0030_4.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
I use my Savage 17 HMR about 75% of the time. I also have a Marlin bolt action 22LR, and a Marlin bolt action 22 mag that I use occasionally. I have started using my 3 screw Ruger Single Six quite a bit, and also have a Ruger Mark I target model that's a sweet shooter.

ah, 22's!

My list:

Sako 78
CZ 452
Remington 540XR (for sale,maybe!)
803152569_d8kdX-M.jpg

and my most recent a pawn shop find;
1968 Savage Anschutz Mark 10. 64 action 2 screw. deadly accurate!
803192657_AW3wx-M.jpg

Nice guns fellas! I use my remmy 597 in 22lr. Then I have my savage 9317vs that is my new go to gun for bunnys birds and fox.

Depends upon what I am shooting and my mood I guess. One from this list:

Ruger 77/22
Marlin 882 SS (.22 win mag)
Browning ATD
Browning Challenger I
S&W 17-6
Ruger 22/45

guns120.jpg

I finaly got the 17hm2 cz american. Now I'm all set on small game rifles. That just leaves about 4 more shotguns and a .410 TC pistol on the small game want list HAHA

A Ruger 10-22 was my first rifle.I've killed tons of critters with it.I added the Savage MKII BV a while back.It's got the Accu trigger and very accurate.Haven't taken much with it yet but I like it a lot.I would like to get a CZ 452 American but chances are they'll all be gone before I have the green.

If i'm feel real good I take my 311 stevens double
If I want alot of 'em I take a model 51 Ithaca auto
1961 12ga Beretta with poly choke
saweeeeeeeet, or my 37 winchester
or if i'm tired I take a old 20 ga H+R.....
or If i'm tired and lazy a Browning Buckmark
Target with a red dot on it...

Well... My first post, so I mine as well start here. My love affair for rimfire goes back 40 years.
My Ruger Mark II probably has over 20K rounds through it. Amazingly reliable pistol.

My Sig Trailblazer, a safe queen with maybe 5K rounds through it.

My grandpa's Remington 12-C, been in the family over 100 years. A darn good shooter too!

My latest purchaes, a Savage 93R17, amazing round!

CZ 452 American HM2, just got it and going to sight it in next week.

There's many more varmint guns but these are the rimfire. I'm also a huge black powder shooter, cap & ball and flintlock.

Thanks for looking.

I use to use a 10/22 but after getting my son a gamo air rifle I liked it so much I started using it all the time. But now I am liking the black powder idea, what I great way to practice and become effiecient with one.

Here's my Saiga .410 semi auto. Very cool gun, it started life as an AK47 and was converted into a .410 and remarked here in the states. You can see where they scatched out the origional serial number. I have two clips, one holds 4 & the other holds 15 + one in the pipe. It's a very crude gun but it has been stone cold reliable. I call it the squirrelinator.
Saiga030.jpg

Saiga031.jpg

Saiga032.jpg

Saiga033.jpg

Back