Very unhappy with new Foxpro Scorpion.

Hey Kscountryboy,

I emailed Mike today as he requested.It is quite possible if I had ordered the call directly from FoxPro, it would be here by now, (my opinion). When I phoned FoxPro on Dec 20th, it got the ball rolling, but isn't the Dealer supposed to do that? After all I asked him at least 2-3 times to see about the status of the order.
Anyways, I am sure it will work out, and I am looking forward to getting the Scorpion!

Thanks

yote1956

I talked to AZ.
Once he gets the right charger and plugs it in, the power will probably go out for 2 city blocks so he bought out all the AA batteries from the surrounding stores (which is sure to screw up all the new toys needing AA's the neighbor kids got for Christmas).

I hate to bump this back to the top but I want any new viewers to know that NOTHING is more important than satisfied customers at Foxpro. I have seen it time and time again Foxpro throwing profit out the window to satisfy a customer. They have fixed a couple of my order screw ups instead of going after the money that they had a right to.

Quote:
Others may have had great experiences with Foxpro

Make that MANY, MANY others!

The charger mix-up should be easily understandable. If some guys have tried repeatedly to plug it in I wouldn't expect someone who is opening cases of the same chargers, batteries, battery holders, etc. then packing the stuff up with the callers day after day to notice a supplier sent a case of chargers with the wrong plug. Frustrating....yes, but still understandable.

Quote:
Since posting this a week ago, I still have not received my battery charger. I figured a reputable company would have next day'd my charger

Then why didn't you call on day two to check the status instead of simmering a week? Even after a week do you call? NO! You get on here and let 'er rip.

Quote:
I'll advise others to stear clear of giving them business, I will buy another electonic caller.... but not from Foxpro!

Granted, they did drop the ball on you. But you didn't even allow them to discover it before you attacked with intent to cost them business. Vindictive aren't you.

If you had called and they had learned their mistake they'd have "made it right". I've seen it here a couple times. (They seldom need to.) If you "swear off" Foxpro you're just hurting your self. You WILL NOT get better service from another company. If you do find the perfect company that every employee never makes mistakes be sure to let us know.
GAJoe

GeorgiaJoe

AMEN TO THAT. Very well said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

We are human and guess what humens make mistakes. Everyone should have a chance to make it right. I guess as long as they take care of me what more can one ask for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Last edited:
Got my new batteries today, they were mailed next day as promised. Foxpro also threw in a couple other items to make up for the one week mixup.

Took the scorpion out today and shot a triple.

Congrats ! Good things come to those who sometimes have to wait. I'm waiting as well, for better weather, to get a chance to try out the FX5.. Glad you got it all worked out !

Quote:
Got my new batteries today, they were mailed next day as promised. Foxpro also threw in a couple other items to make up for the one week mixup.

Took the scorpion out today and shot a triple.

Thanks for being a stand up guy and posting the results of your dealings with foxpro.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
yote1956,

I just checked on your order, and it shipped on the 21st of December. It does take longer to get items to Canada, especially this time of the year. I apologize for your wait. As usual, this time of the year, we experience a very high volume of orders, and do everything we can to ensure a timely delivery.

azcoyotehunter,

I found what happened to your order. It was misplaced, and was not in the proper place to ship. I am overnighting it to you today. I will not make any excuses for the problem. More importantly, I will take the necessary steps to try and solve the problem. At this time of the year, it is very hard to gear up quickly for the volume of orders that we receive. This is an internal issue that can quickly become an external one. All I can do is promise you all that we will make it right. I apologize for the inconvenience that it has caused you.

Only a man with total and complete class and integrity would make a post like Mike did. Did you notice he took total blame, made no excuses and was only worried about the customer being happy, he wasn't trying to put a spin on anything. I have been very fortunate and had lots of dealings with Mike Dillion, I can tell you from experience you will not find a more HONEST, Sincere, and trustworthy person than he is.

FOXPRO is not only the best caller made today, it also has the best personel in the business.

Just my .02 cents

Two sides to every story. Usually the truth is somewhere right down the middle.

So,,,,,,,,Here's my story. Got a new FP a few months ago but just started using it on Dec.15. I like mouth calls for Coyotes and just bought the FP for Cats. Our Cat season starts on Dec.15
Well it turns out that the sounds and the remote weren't in sync. (No not the band) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Figured it out and wrote a new menu and taped it to the remote and figured I'd deal with it after the season ended. Well the sounds and remote became mixed up the next time I used it and I ended up play ing Coyote Howls on a Cat set up. Not good.
Called Fp and wasn't able to get through on either the 800 number or the direct dial number. Being on hold for 10-15 minutes on my dime just added to my frustration. Tried sending an e-mail and got a error report stating the e-mail had problems. Called the 800 number and sat down on hold to wait them out. Finally got a answering machine asking me to leave my number and someone would call me back.
I left my number and decided to give up for a while, the frustration just wasn't worth it.
A few hrs later Joe from FP called me back and after he told me all about how there were 5 people answering 14 phone lines and how their e-mail server was having problems and the holidays bla bla bla we got around to figuring out how to solve my problem ASAP because our Cat season only lasts 8 weeks and the meter was running. Joe's answer was to program a new caller and ship it to me the next day. I could send the old one in whenever.
That's all that was humanly possible and true to his word I got an e-mail with a tracking# confirmation from UPS the next day. This started out bumpy but went fairly smoothly after finally getting ahold of a real person. I couldn't and wouldn't ask for more, unless it was a toll free CS # so I don't set around on hold listening to Muzak on my dime.
The kicker is that even though UPS's online tracking says the packsge went out for delivery on Thursday I still haven't recieved it. Not FP's fault but it just makes ya go HMMM... Oh Well, Like I said there's two sides to every story, but I wonder why AZ never recieved a tracking #?? Maybe they sent it USPS????
I'd buy another FoxPro. Just not around the holidays. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Quote:
yote1956,

I just checked on your order, and it shipped on the 21st of December. It does take longer to get items to Canada, especially this time of the year. I apologize for your wait. As usual, this time of the year, we experience a very high volume of orders, and do everything we can to ensure a timely delivery.

azcoyotehunter,

I found what happened to your order. It was misplaced, and was not in the proper place to ship. I am overnighting it to you today. I will not make any excuses for the problem. More importantly, I will take the necessary steps to try and solve the problem. At this time of the year, it is very hard to gear up quickly for the volume of orders that we receive. This is an internal issue that can quickly become an external one. All I can do is promise you all that we will make it right. I apologize for the inconvenience that it has caused you.

Only a man with total and complete class and integrity would make a post like Mike did. Did you notice he took total blame, made no excuses and was only worried about the customer being happy, he wasn't trying to put a spin on anything. I have been very fortunate and had lots of dealings with Mike Dillion, I can tell you from experience you will not find a more HONEST, Sincere, and trustworthy person than he is.

FOXPRO is not only the best caller made today, it also has the best personel in the business.

Just my .02 cents

+1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

The Scoprion delivered again today

101_0799.jpg

i have to admit i have had my problem or two with my unit and getting stuff.. BUT i have to say i know people make mistakes and some situations are just out of there hands..and the people at foxpro seem to try there hardest to make things right or help out anyway they can when a problem does occur.. we as consumers just need to learn to be patient and give them a chance to make it right.. ill be the first to admit i hate to wait... its nice to know though that they will go out of there way to help..

that being said, i still have to call them about my foxpro unit not working with the pg-1.. i just give up last month and didnt want to deal with.. i need it more then ever now so im going to have to pick joe's brain. hopefully, he's not burnt out after the christmas rush and can help me..haha..

nightwatchman, I agree, you have to be patient, but i believe I have been very patient. I also know things can happen which FoxPro has no contol over. I do appreciate Mike contacting me,and that says a lot right there!!

Like I said before, looking very forward to receiving the call and to go out and use it.

Thanks yote1956

Back