Time for us to move on...Thank you for your years of support!

I’m not much up to snuff on business dealings, but this is the thought I have.

Shouldn’t PM accept all sponsorship opportunities? If there are different levels of sponsorship, I get that. For example, Foxpro or Leupold or Savage or XYZ large company, shouldn’t be at the same rate as a guy making a few hand calls a month out of his basement or garage looking to sale a few calls here or there. But if Foxpro, Icotec, and Lucky Duck all want to be a sponsor, even though they offer the same type of product, that sounds good to me.

Competition drives the market, and if the traffic increases here and this is the place to go for predator hunters, I would think the companies in the industry would benefit from the opportunity to advertise here. PM shouldn’t limit that to one company per specific area of interest, but welcome all opportunities for business partnerships.

Again I’m no high speed business man, and not trying to point the finger one way or the other, just my outsider looking in perspective.

Well, looks like this "new and improved" PM leadership is going to make the past dictatorship look pretty sweet and innocent. Never thought I'd say "gosh, wish Redfraud and Muck was back"...

Just a bunch of backroom game players, maybe Skinney and his 2 boy toy eunuchs' can have a podcast dedicated to pulling off a coup here on PM and continuing the games

PS - hey, SnowManMo...you're the epitome' of 'weak sauce'...I knew Will Craig, I hunted with Will Craig and you, sir, are no Will Craig

Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeWell, looks like this "new and improved" PM leadership is going to make the past dictatorship look pretty sweet and innocent. Never thought I'd say "gosh, wish Redfraud and Muck was back"...

Just a bunch of backroom game players, maybe Skinney and his 2 boy toy eunuchs' can have a podcast dedicated to pulling off a coup here on PM and continuing the games

PS - hey, SnowManMo...you're the epitome' of 'weak sauce'...I knew Will Craig, I hunted with Will Craig and you, sir, are no Will Craig

Does the home know you have access to the Internet? Even more important do they know your not taking your meds?

Originally Posted By: AdamTI’m not much up to snuff on business dealings, but this is the thought I have.

Shouldn’t PM accept all sponsorship opportunities? If there are different levels of sponsorship, I get that. For example, Foxpro or Leupold or Savage or XYZ large company, shouldn’t be at the same rate as a guy making a few hand calls a month out of his basement or garage looking to sale a few calls here or there. But if Foxpro, Icotec, and Lucky Duck all want to be a sponsor, even though they offer the same type of product, that sounds good to me.

Competition drives the market, and if the traffic increases here and this is the place to go for predator hunters, I would think the companies in the industry would benefit from the opportunity to advertise here. PM shouldn’t limit that to one company per specific area of interest, but welcome all opportunities for business partnerships.

Again I’m no high speed business man, and not trying to point the finger one way or the other, just my outsider looking in perspective.

My thoughts also...

Thank you Tom for giving us a more reasonable reason on why, compared to what PM BOD gave for there reason. My first thought then, who is the new sponsor? 2nd thought is, what a shame to lose such great company after all these years here at PM. I hope that PM BOD see the value of long time sponsor, and hopefully this new sponsor will be as helpful as Night Google/ TNVC has been here to the members of PM.

Agree with AdamT and GC.
And also, how can a sponser not pay "dues" for over a year? The electric company would have pulled my plug if I did that.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jmeddyAgree with AdamT and GC.
And also, how can a sponser not pay "dues" for over a year? The electric company would have pulled my plug if I did that.

We were completely unaware that we had not been billed for our sponsorship in quite some time until this week. When you do as much business as we do each year, it’s not uncommon to not notice that a $3500 sponsorship bill from PM was never sent, received or payed as a result. Why we were not billed is a complete mystery to us. It sounds like none of the sponsors were billed.

It almost sounds like whoever was in charge of sending out bills to collect money dropped the ball. I wish my electric company would do that with my bills. But if they turned my lights off I wouldn't be very happy. Kinda seems like that's what happened. Not pointing fingers, just sayin.

No disrespect to anyone. But that's the way it reads.

Last edited:
Just my opinion, This should be rethought how Do you let a 20 year sponsor go away in exchange for a new sponsor. That 20 year sponsor with PM should hold a little value as they were very loyal to this place for quite some time. There is a whole lot I don’t know about what happens in the decision making here but this should be Reconsidered. Thank you pm BOD for your hard work.

Originally Posted By: JTPinTXI guess I will step right in it.

Thank you for the explanation Mo. It is enough for me.

I have worked business turnaround in the past which is basically what you guys are doing here, now. I know the issues with turnaround in general and can appreciate what is having to be done here at PM to try and get it going back the right direction again. Turnaround sucks, period. Most decisions at the bottom line are based on money, which in a turnaround is never there in the quantities it is needed. Many times you are faced with a series of decisions, none of which are what you would prefer to do. Nonetheless, one of those decisions has to be made or nothing moves forward.

You guys are doing it the right way IMO by voting on everything. Whether the decisions are right or wrong will be much debated and discussed, but that is always the way it is. Turnaround nearly always gets worse for a little while, before it gets better. But you just have to keep moving towards the goal and don't stop pushing.

No doubt this post will earn me some detractors. But having been in a similar position in times past I recognize that sometimes on the dark days the people doing the work need to see some support. They need to see not just through hidden PM's, but in public, there is support for the job they do. Thankless though it may seem at times. My opinion for what it's worth is a forum and business are 2 different animals. I would think a steady stream of sponsors scrolling the top of the screen would be a win win for everybody. Competition benefiting buyers and revenue for the site owners.

Originally Posted By: lockrotorMy first thought then, who is the new sponsor?
52754813530_285059d6d5_c.jpg

Sounds like you have good reason to leave. Good luck with new ventures. Changing direction a little, maybe this “new” leadership referenced, will reformat the program like missy hunting forums, to where you don’t have to turn the phone sideways to read the small font format

WOW!
I am not one to post things, but I cannot read this and not say something! I have never seen such a blatant move of back stabbing in my life! I am sure if you do your homework you will find conflicts on the exclusive Tier one company and members of the Board! But I want the world to know what TNVC, Night Goggles and their team has done for this forum and most importantly the sport! I have watched Vic and Tom step in when things fell through year after year at the conventions! Giving up their time, talent and products. MO for you to act like you hope they would change their mind in the future, pretending like you are their friends is so far from the truth and your actions prove that! In your own words you said you will always remember the past, how quickly you forgot who has been there for more than a decade! The vomit that spews from your mouth would qualify you for the top spot as the Press Secretary in the current Presidential Administration! Your actions are not in the best interest of your friends or PM. It’s obvious They are self fulfilling and will be the final straw for this forum. I thought Joe Biden was the only one who could destroy things in less than 30 days, but you are giving him some stiff competition! Peace out to this place!

Hey Snowman MO,
When a company does exclusive rights deals they usually solicit more than one company! This competition actually gives you a chance to increase revenue. But this isn’t the Staples Center this is a public forum where people want to see all their options from multiple sponsors! Way to keep Will Craig’s dream alive by excluding a 2 time Will Craig award winning company and allowing confidential negotiations between their competitor! You basically just admitted you were bought off through confidential negotiations with a company😂. The question we all want to know is does the board have ties to this company? Way to make things better! SNOWMANMO 2024!

Originally Posted By: Init4thekillHey Snowman MO,
When a company does exclusive rights deals they usually solicit more than one company! This competition actually gives you a chance to increase revenue. But this isn’t the Staples Center this is a public forum where people want to see all their options from multiple sponsors! Way to keep Will Craig’s dream alive by excluding a 2 time Will Craig award winning company and allowing confidential negotiations between their competitor! You basically just admitted you were bought off through confidential negotiations with a company😂. The question we all want to know is does the board have ties to this company? Way to make things better! SNOWMANMO 2024!

No exclusive rights were given. The choice not to be a sponsor at all was their own choice.

Originally Posted By: reb8600 No exclusive rights were given. The choice not to be a sponsor at all was their own choice.

Mark, Tier-1 was only available to ONE Night Vision Company. How is that NOT exclusive? We asked if we could also be a Tier-1 Sponsor. We were told “no”…

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMOriginally Posted By: reb8600 No exclusive rights were given. The choice not to be a sponsor at all was their own choice.

Mark, Tier-1 was only available to ONE Night Vision Company. How is that NOT exclusive? We asked if we could also be a Tier-1 Sponsor. We were told “no”…

...and this is the EXACT info I was looking for. THANK YOU !!!

Not that MY opinion matters.....but I think a decision like that is BS...."competitors" or not....

Reb8600,
Your strong defense of this decision leads me to believe this was something you were behind. When I first read this I thought there was no way this was something you could have supported. You have always been a man of integrity, honesty and someone I have always looked up to! I have always felt like you were someone I could go into battle with! This shows what power and authority can do to anyone. I expect this from Mo, but I am saddened that you would support betraying the loyalty of a company! Twice I have see you give the Will Craig award thanking them for their loyalty and support and for making PM what it. Is today. PM was a place where differences of opinion and open dialog were welcomed. That’s what makes forums great! Every member could see all products and sponsors based on what the sponsor was willing to sign up for, not what the board thinks they need to see. What’s next the sensor-ship of members because the board doesn’t like their opinion? I am shocked and saddened that you were in support of this decision

Back