the bow you have

i love them its probably the brand i would use....no offense to matthews or other bow makers i just love hoyt....i havent shot a matthews but i know people that love them and i think i have only used hoyt so i wouldnt know about matthews

well i was out shooting my Bear Truth II the other day I have a new sight on it now and at 30 yards I was getting 3 inch groups and smaller that was with swiriling 15 mph wind too
I am really liking the Bear bow she is quiet too!!

This thread actually makes me a little sick. I forgot that I had a bow, and that is what makes me sick. I bought this bow some months back so me and my girlfriend could go and shoot some hogs together, she's a heck of an archer and wants to kill one with her bow. Mine, I haven't looked at in several months because shortly after buying it I tore my right rotater cuff and can't draw it.

It is a Bear Charge 60#. It will shoot little groups out to 30yds on one pin.

HSHDshellTOYBlizzard-1.jpg

HSHDshellTOYBlizzard028.jpg

Chupa

Nice set up Chupa! Sorry to hear about the rotator cuff...

I really enjoy hunting with my bow. The only thing that my guns come out for are coyotes and the range.

IMAG0130.jpg

This little doe is about 13 yards from my window feeding on apples. She is standing near my 20 yard pin for my archery targets (you can see em in the upper left).

Old school here so don't laugh...too hard anyway! Oneida Aero-Force-set on 70 pounds, 32" draw length (I'm a big boy)TM Hunter rest, Copper John's sights,4" overdraw,28" Gold Tips w/100 grain Red Fury Broadheads.Fletch Hunter release.

Originally Posted By: rletts77Hey, if it works it works!

An old boss of mine used to say "Don't confuse effort with results", hard to argue with success.

Chupa

I have been throwing some arrows this week. I was shooting the woodchuck today. Getting tighter groupls finally. Time to move out to 50 and 60 yards.

Ive been messing with the guns all summer instead of shooting 3D shoots, lol. My form is suffering. I am def minute of deer though.

Back