the bow you have

curtcarrier1616.jpg

excal phoenix, shadowzone scope, firebolts with 150 gr boltcutters, S5 suppressors.

dont have many pics but heres mine

compounds: rytera alienx, martin tracer 2, HCA excaliber
recurve: bear kodiak
longbows: Econonical archery grey wolf hybrid 66" 45@28 (made by kegan from archery talk)
beeler tracker 56" 52#@28" (for sale)
bear polar 64" 51#@28"

also have a custom take down longbow coming soon. have to send my check and the build begins. being made by idaho curtis from trad gang. 58" 48#@26" bocote limbs,bocote/? riser and horntips.

archery is my #1 favorite thing to hunt with and i love shooting comps or just 3d for fun.

how is the alien X I have always liked them a bit but never shot one , i also like the newest rytera out a really futuristic looking bow but looks sweet

Here is my Brand New Baby
G5 Hammer
Copper John dead nuts 3 five pin sight
QAD ultra Hunter drop away rest
Easton Axis arrows
Switching from Muzzy's to G5's this year
0513110750.jpg

0513110748.jpg

I have used a Matthews Legacy since 2007, same setup for the entire time; X weaves, Magnus stingers, SDP and a trophyridge drop away. I love my bow as much as I love my wife and kids.

kylesmuledeer.jpg

100_0964.jpg

100_0994.jpg

100_1032.jpg

100_1142.jpg

2005 Bowtech Guardian
7595 Goldtip 100 gr Rocky MT blitz
Trophy Ridge Dropzone
Spotthog 5 pin
[img:center]
b9ec6ce0.jpg
[/img]
[img:center]
e3d485e1.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
PSE1.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT10-15-07-d.jpg

PSE Firestorm 29" draw 65lbs, Alpine softlock quiver, Tru-glo 3 pin sight, Simms limbsavers, stabilizer, and string leeches. Tru-ball release. Whisker Biscuit rest, Beman ICs hunter arrows re-fletched in all white with white wrapped crests and Crimson Talon 3 blade fixed 100gr. broadheads. Great for treestand hunting around here and very forgiving with an 8" brace height.

Mathews z7 extreme, cant say much else because its still a bare bow!! Got it last week right before i went on a catfishing trip havent had time to research the acc,. to slap on it!! I have been out of bowhunting for 4 years and my last bow was mathews lx with trophy ridge dropzone, TR matrix sights and arrow web quiver!! My dad bought a bow and started shooting for the first time in 25+ years and it gave me the fever again!! Will post some pics when i get her set up!!
Had a good fishing trip.

Last edited:
I had 2 Hoyt ultratec's sold one last year to a buddy. The one that I still have is set at 60lbs. Trophy taker drop away. Nap stabilizer. Extreme archery sight. Shooting ACC 349 with blazzer vanes and thunderhead 125's. For 3-d's I just switch the sight out to a surfire scope bar and a specailty archery super-d scope and then shange the stabilizer out to a specialty archery carbon stick. Same arrow and 125gr field point. My bowfishing bow is an old hoyt fastflite carbon with tm hunter rest and zebco 808 with 250lb powerpro line and muzzy fish arrows and points.

Back