Sharpening Service

Wolff, either the post office or ups will do. I find that the post office is faster. With each if you have alot of knives you can get a flat rate box for one price and jam as much as you can fit in it reguardless of weight.

Guys I sharpen my own knives and I am not satisfied unless they are shaving sharp but there is no way I would do it for 3 lousy bucks.

Well it only takes me about 90 seconds to get a knife with an 8" blade razor sharp. So at that 90 seconds I can do 40 an hour (if I pushed myself I could do 100 an hour)times the $3.00 = $120.00 an hour. Would you do it for that? But I'm not looking to start an argument, I'm just offering a great service to every one here. Most people wouldn't do it either for that price. That's why I get alot of business.

Dave,
Today I recieved my knives back. Excellent job that is definately worth the money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks Jay.

Just got mine back....
Oh my, the tops of my fore arms are now bald! I was so amazed at how sharp these old knives could be, and one is home made.
Excellent craftsmanship, communication and shipping!
Wish he lived down the street from me!
Thanks David!
Rick H...

Anyone have David's address? If so, please PM me as I want to send him (6) knives tomorrow. Want to get them sent and afraid he might not visit forum tonight!

David: Got your address from another member; sent (6) knives on 10-16-08 Priority Mail. Please advise payment method and total. Thanks, Galen

Back