Predator Masters Hunt (east) cont.

Grimel,
I don't think anyone is really home at TWRA, I also sent an e/mail concerning changes in the predator hunting laws, and received the same form letter reply. We can only hope enough varmint hunters will let TWRA know how they feel.

Get that T/C tuned up, we want to see you at LBL.
It won't be long before the weather starts to cool and the dogs get hot.

Predator Masters eastern hunt: Feb. 8 & 9th, 2003

I figure a 7mm 110 or 120gr at 2600fps will get the dogs. Of course if it has had problems before Feb I'll just HAVE to buy a 223 barrel.

Well I got some good news today,I am scheduled for a snow goose hunt in Arkansas the first of Februrary but it is scheduled for the 1st and 2nd, so it looks as though I'll be able to make the hunt. Now I may have over looked this info but do we have to sign up or is there a date to let someone know Im coming or what? School and work is killin me haha. I was tellin a friend of mine about this hunt and he got pretty excited over it and I thought if I brought him it would cut down on room costs. So is that cool with whoever is in charge? Thanks fellers.

i was thinking of coming down for the hunt but if rim fires are the thing i have some that some one can barrow . if they need one . and if centerfire guns are good i can do that to . going to get things in order here to make it . but i wouldn't no till later on this year . hope to make it down for the hunt . good hunting to all.

Pickle,
To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a sign up sheet, but Coyotehunter1 will need to get an idea of how many are coming in the near future. It will help him and Jimmy with planning this thing.
Younggun,
Centerfire will be the flavor my friend. Hope you can come.

No sign up sheet yet. The new LBL hunting regs are targeted be out Aug 1, on their website. Then we can see what is what as far as regulations. Everyone can look them over, then towards the end of August we will post a sign up sheet.

In the mean time... keep polishing those bullets!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EDIT:
Bopeye... You ain't getting out of it that easy :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

will there be a limit of members to be allowed to the hunt? or is all welcome and when is the latest you can sign up? also one more question is there anyone going to be at the east hunt that was at the Globe hunt last year?

varmintslayer,
Good questions....
“Will there be a limit of members to be allowed to the hunt?”
We have not set a quota or sign up cut off date, I don't see a need too unless we get to the point where we feel there will be a safety issue with too many hunters for the area. We have expressed our concerns to LBL officials about the number of hunters who could safety hunt LBL. They said due to the large areas dedicated to hunting, a group of 50 hunters would not be a problem, I don’t think we will have near that many but it could happen. One thing to consider is the fact LBL is open to the public, we will all need to be aware there may be other callers and visitors in the area while we are there.
Is there anyone going to be at the east hunt that was at the Globe hunt last year?
That I can not answer, I don’t know everyone who was at Globe last year. I think we have at least a few members interested that were there.

Good hunting...

ari-flag1s.gif
---------------------------------------------->
ten-flag1s.gif

I was at Globe last year, and plan to make both the Globe and the LBL hunts this winter. (Provided, of course, that the Tenn guys guarantee temps no lower than 50, and, of course, dry weather....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )

Critr,

It could be 80 above or -10 degrees below zero here in February.
One thing about Tn/Ky weather: If it don’t suit you….. just wait ten minutes it’ll change. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've been out at first daylight when you could not get enough clothes on to keep warn, by 10:00 short sleeves were in order.

FYI, if anybody has been trying to reach coyotehunter1 and can't, I just wanted to let you know he has been having trouble with his phone service when it rains. It either won't let him on or knocks him off quickly. He thinks there may be a cut in the main phone line and when it gets wet it is really playing havoc.
I hope he's back on-line now, but in case he isn't I just wanted to let you know why.
It's been raining almost a week here.

Hey, you guy look like your well on your way, Hadn't be on the forum sents deer season opened now I'm back and the LBL trip looks like its going to a good one hope I can get off work too go. Me and one more is interested keep me posted.

jim have you discussed with lbl mang about maybe closing the area down for this hunt or going to the check in office or sign in boxs and leaving info on this hunt just to warn people about this. IM hopeing to be done working on this job im on by christmas so i can come down and check it out.

Back