POWELL FOR OBAMA: IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE

obama has a life history of despising gun owners & our gun rights. he entered politics as a democrat in the filthy chicago machine & thrived.

that right there is enough for me to know that he's just not my kind of guy.

Quote:
obama has a life history of despising gun owners & our gun rights. he entered politics as a democrat in the filthy chicago machine & thrived.

that right there is enough for me to know that he's just not my kind of guy.

thanks for bringing that to my attention. i never knew that, oh well,his true colors come out at last

Stu I understand your decision. But for me gun rights dont fix the economy, nor foreign relations nor a poor energy policy sending 700 billion to Obama's homeland, I mean the middle east.

I highly doubt any ban on guns we hunt with will ever pass. I dont think that the support is there. AWB, Ill be a pin cushion on that one, take my 30 round capacity just fix the country.

and the dem party platform includes gun control. starting with resurrecting the gun ban.

it won't have a sunset clause this time & may well be far worse than the last one was. It may ban far more guns & may include confiscation/surrender.

obama picked biden for his vp. biden, who helped author -as obama proudly noted in the last debate- the 1993 gun ban.

when will it end? they pick at our rights a little here and a little there and before we know it we wont have any rights. and thats what they call communism

larr concerning the racist issue, you say the more you read the more you think Powell's decision was based on race alone. I watched the meet the press segment on my own tv and made my own opinions. A lot of thought went into his decision and he eliquently expressed how he came to his decision. So if youre still finding race being a factor, you definately came to a different conclussion than I.

And to answer your question, Dems have historically voted in favor of stricter regulations of firearms. So if Obama is elected my friend stock up on mre's, ammo, and water as its going to be a fight to the finish.

The big windbag oprah winfrey supports osama too. her decision wasn't related to race either. Pigs can fly too. Perhaps a little refresher from the primary campaign is in order. How about the "bros before ho's" t-shirts used by osama supporters during the primaries against the hildabeast? Is that racist enough? Today biden is calling McCain a racist and colin powell calls McCain's campaign as negative, so now he's for osama. What a sack of buffalo chips. Smear, smear and smear some more. Typical democRAT bullsh*t. I guess there's no need to get into the acorn voter fraud either is there? That is as tainted as it can be. As far as firearms go, you don't have to be a Rhodes Scholar to figure out what's going to happen under the chosen one's administration. osama is against handguns and concealed carry. biden wrote the AWB of 1994. Between these two buffoons, they've got just about every type of firearm ready to be banned. Yup, osama and crew aren't going to take our firearms. The sad part is, there's people that aren't smart enough to see it. MI VHNTR

I received a Sergeant Major's coin from Powell back in 1991 that I have to this day.

I think it lost a bit of it's luster today.

MI, dont know about the "bro's before ho's" strategy. I take your word. We have to look at this logically, would a Presidential hopeful support this? I have to laugh at the notion he was sending thousands of dollars to have these t-shirts printed. But if it smears his name I guess we should believe it really happened right?

If we want to blame what supporters do on the candidate there is a bumper sticker going around that says "McCain/(an acronym not suited for the board) for President 08"

Im not a McCain supporter but I am pretty sure McCain doesnt support that bumper sticker. Besides its a little sexist isnt it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quote:

I highly doubt any ban on guns we hunt with will ever pass. I dont think that the support is there. AWB, Ill be a pin cushion on that one, take my 30 round capacity just fix the country.

I'd just love to hear what it is about raising taxes on small businesses and employers that will cause the economy to rebound??? Anyone with who has taken ECON 101 should realize that that just doesn't work. It sounds wonderful to put more money in the pocket of a guy making 25K a year, but I don't know of many people in that crowd who are creating jobs and hiring people. That is about as smart as saying "Your house is on fire!!! Here run throw this bucket of gasoline on it to put it out, because I don't have any water on hand"

Quote:
Quote:

I'd just love to hear what it is about raising taxes on small businesses and employers that will cause the economy to rebound??? Anyone with who has taken ECON 101 should realize that that just doesn't work. It sounds wonderful to put more money in the pocket of a guy making 25K a year, but I don't know of many people in that crowd who are creating jobs and hiring people. That is about as smart as saying "Your house is on fire!!! Here run throw this bucket of gasoline on it to put it out, because I don't have any water on hand"

Right on Totch!

TJ....don't bet your last dollar your guns won't get taken.

I am a 62 year old white man and always thought of Colin Powell as some what of an American Hero. I also spent 20 long years in defense of our great country, and would have voted for Powell for president had he chosen to run.

I wouldn't vote for the sob for dogcatcher now.

Dave

I find it not unusual that BLACK pro-abortion Powell is voting for BLACK abortion worshipper Obama. Two evil birds of a feather.

Mr Johnson, I am sure you have only seen the same evidence as I have about Obama's ties to the Middle East. The difference is that I believe it and you don't. That is fine, it's our own choices to believe that way. However, for you to say that anyone believing that would also have to believe in alien invasions, or however you put it, is condescending. Again, we all choose to believe what we believe (there are people that wholeheartedly believe that 9/11 was our government's doing and that everyone was brainwashed to believe that planes flew into the towers), and I will believe that this evil man is not trying to be the leader of this nation, but is trying to be it's ruler. I will continue to believe in these reports of his ties to radical islamic traditions until he proves otherwise, because I feel that evidence has been shown against him and he has not shown anything to disprove that. He has not even shown a legal birth certificate!

Like it or not, his campaign is based on race. His biggest supporters support him because of his race (ie Oprah), and Middle Eastern leaders are claiming to be financially supporting his campaign because of his ethnicity. Powell is no different. He just happened to have prepared nicely for his interview. Fact is, he knows it will further write his name into the history books to join forces with the first black president.

Also, you may be willing to risk freedom currently guranteed by the Constitution in hopes that higher taxation will somehow spur the economy. I, however, am not. I will not vote for someone that I know wants to impune my right to bear arms. I will not vote for someone that wants to take more of the money I work for to support those who are too lazy to earn it for themselves.

Quote:
MI, dont know about the "bro's before ho's" strategy. I take your word. We have to look at this logically, would a Presidential hopeful support this? I have to laugh at the notion he was sending thousands of dollars to have these t-shirts printed. But if it smears his name I guess we should believe it really happened right?

If we want to blame what supporters do on the candidate there is a bumper sticker going around that says "McCain/(an acronym not suited for the board) for President 08"

Im not a McCain supporter but I am pretty sure McCain doesnt support that bumper sticker. Besides its a little sexist isnt it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The klintons, and the media, have said that the race card was played against them during the campaign. We all know what effect it had too. As far as the t-shirts go, they were used in the against, you guessed it, the hildabeast. The msm may not have covered it, but it was a talking point for a while. Did osama directly buy them? Who knows. One thing for sure, you'll never get the truth from the chosen one. He**, osama won't even admit that his own campaign sent over $800K to the frauds at acorn. That was brought up in the last debate and he did his usual deny routine on national tv.

No one has to do a thing to smear osama at all. He's done more than enough on his own and doesn't need any help. How about: ayers, rezko, wright, farrakhan, acorn, drug use, racist talk against white people (michelle has this covered), failure to produce a valid birth certificate ( BTW, the dems are still stalling two lawsuits over this issue), failure to release school records, papers, etc. and his militant islamic ties, plus the fact that he's done zip, zero, nada while in the Senate?

Furthermore, if anyone dares to question osama, the cries of racism are immediately screamed to anyone that will be stupid enough to listen to them. One more thing. When they ban your weapons, make sure that you're first in line to turn them in. After all, you support the chosen one, not me. MI VHNTR

Tommy Johnson - I have question for you.

If your Commander and Chief (Obama) ordered you to kill Americans. Would you do it?

What if he ordered you to detain people that do not agree with his beliefs?

powellkool.jpg

That's a good cartoon, Red.

Obama said this morning that Powell will be a chief advisor in his administration. See..... looking for a job.... I too have lost respect for what I figured to be a top person of the World. He's bought into the BS from BO/JB.

Quote:
That's a good cartoon, Red.

Obama said this morning that Powell will be a chief advisor in his administration. See..... looking for a job.... I too have lost respect for what I figured to be a top person of the World. He's bought into the BS from BO/JB.

You are exactly right! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

An old Retired Lt. Colonel in the Marines just told me this morning that Powell was known as the 'Peace General'. He was the major cause of cutting off Gen. Schwartzkopf when Norman wanted to drive to Baghdad to oust Saddam. He advised Bush 41 that was not in our best interest.

He also has the blood of the Kurds on his hands, as it was probably on his advice that even though we said we would support the Iraqi people if they rose up, we let their butts flap in the wind when they did. Saddam, of course, slaughtered them and the organizers of the resistance because we withdrew our support.

I don't seen anything good coming out of his being in the Obasm administration.

I am just saddened that for someone I used to hold in high regard, he stepped to the other side for race issues and not what is in the best interests of the USA.

Tim

Back