Post Pics of your Predator Hunting Firearms.

871.jpg

Here's my predator rifle- no shots at game yet- just got it at Christmas time. Have shot lots of skunks, woodchucks, fox and coon with .22 handguns, rifles and 12ga.'s

coyotegun001.jpg

This is my most recent build.....and I love it. I wanted a lighter weight rifle, under 10 pounds. It's my version of the "critter gitter". It's a bad [beeep] for anything inside 800yds.

6.5x47L (my 4th one)
Trued Rem 700
Tuned old style Rem trigger
Krieger #5 barrel at 22"
Thruster brake 5/8x24 (will be suppressed in April)
Manners MCS-T
Williams bottom metal
Luepold MK4 M5 FFP (22 ounces)
NightForce light weight alloy rings and base

1c658dfd.jpg

Shots number 6 thru 10 from a new barrel/new brass with Varget & 130 VLD's
4f851a0e.jpg

Rem. 788 in 17 Rem.
Rem788-4.jpg

Rem. 700 in 17 Rem.
Remington700-5.jpg

Rem. Model 7 in 17 Rem.
DSCF4290.jpg

Ruger Ultralight in 223
RugerUltralight223.jpg

Sako Quad in 22mag.
SakoQuad22Mag2.jpg

Kimber 204
DSCF4500.jpg

And soon, a Kimber in 17 Rem.

Originally Posted By: LungbusterRemington 700 BDL .17Rem
IMAG0246.jpg

I like it a lot Lungbuster.

I've gone a new route with the 17Rem. I'm using a Kimber Montana platform this time. It's being range tested by the Smith as I type this. Should be a great walk about Predator rifle.

DSC03467.jpg

Savage Model 12 .204 20" barrel

10coyote001.jpg

Stevens .223

Just added a .22-250 to the mix as well but hasnt seem any action yet. Pictures of the rifle's arent too great but the fur sure does look nice!!

I'm fairly new to Predator Masters forums. I have been poking around for a few weeks. I saw this post and had to put up a few pics of my new (only) rifle build.

Remington 700, .25-06, 26" stainless Hart barrel with interrupted fluting, Stocky's LRT (long range target) stock in pumpkin, and all kinds of action work. The scope is nothing to be desired. I'm saving for the new NightForce now.

photo%25201-1.JPG

DSC01775.JPG

photo%25205-1.JPG

DSC01792.JPG

Just added this one to the herd. Remington Model 7 in 17rem. It has a cheap Pentax Gameseeker 3x-9x ballistic plex scope for now. I'll likely replace it with something similar, just better quality. I want to take the stock off and put it up and look at something I can paint or a lightweight Ross laminate thumbhole. Currently shoots factory ammo at 1" 5 shot groups from 100yds. Buying reloading components weekly to get ready to handload it. Can't wait to put it on a fox and see how the little 17 does.
PICT0359.jpg

Originally Posted By: ARCOREYJust added this one to the herd. Remington Model 7 in 17rem. It has a cheap Pentax Gameseeker 3x-9x ballistic plex scope for now. I'll likely replace it with something similar, just better quality. I want to take the stock off and put it up and look at something I can paint or a lightweight Ross laminate thumbhole. Currently shoots factory ammo at 1" 5 shot groups from 100yds. Buying reloading components weekly to get ready to handload it. Can't wait to put it on a fox and see how the little 17 does.
PICT0359.jpg

That looks good Corey. I see it's put on a bit of weight since you got it.
ohmy.gif

Originally Posted By: MrHappyFace I'm fairly new to Predator Masters forums. I have been poking around for a few weeks. I saw this post and had to put up a few pics of my new (only) rifle build.

Remington 700, .25-06, 26" stainless Hart barrel with interrupted fluting, Stocky's LRT (long range target) stock in pumpkin, and all kinds of action work. The scope is nothing to be desired. I'm saving for the new NightForce now.

photo%25201-1.JPG

DSC01775.JPG

photo%25205-1.JPG

DSC01792.JPG

that fluting is awesome! Who did it?

Here is one of the 6x45 with the new 1-3 scope. The Grendel is behind it with a Nikon 4-12 mil-dot.
SDC12029.jpg

Originally Posted By: K22That looks good Corey. I see it's put on a bit of weight since you got it.
ohmy.gif

If it won't hold a torch or optics, then I won't have much use for it
wink.gif
. As pictured it was still a joy to carry over the Russian made Baikal with scope and light. I actually ran all my batteries dead before my back and legs gave out on its maiden voyage
thumbup.gif
. I can't wait to get the handloads worked up and get her out to play.

Back