Post Pics of your Predator Hunting Firearms.

Originally Posted By: Steel City ArcherOriginally Posted By: tugboaterRemington 700 243 Varmit Special.
Manners Stock
Badger bottom metal
Atlas bipod
Leupold VX6 3-18x44
Painted action and barrel myself.

A .243 is in my future. Yours is one that I'll be thinking of.

Very nice!

Thanks it's my baby! It shoots great so not in a hurry to change the barell.

Originally Posted By: MrHappyFace I'm fairly new to Predator Masters forums. I have been poking around for a few weeks. I saw this post and had to put up a few pics of my new (only) rifle build.

Remington 700, .25-06, 26" stainless Hart barrel with interrupted fluting, Stocky's LRT (long range target) stock in pumpkin, and all kinds of action work. The scope is nothing to be desired. I'm saving for the new NightForce now.

photo%25201-1.JPG

DSC01775.JPG

photo%25205-1.JPG

DSC01792.JPG

Mr Happy Face----That is one beautiful rifle-----thanks for sharing----------svb

First coyote after restoring/repairing 1926 German Drilling Suhl manufactured trade drilling 6.5x58R Sauer/2.5" 16ga, it will remain in my coyote battery.

I haven't got to call much this year, but when I have:

Rem 700 in 223AI
22" 8-twist Rock Creek Barrel (Rem Mtn Rifle Contour)
McMillan Rem Mtn Rifle Stock 70/30 Black/Orange
Z3 Swaro in Talley Rings

Originally Posted By: Viper6Hey Tug, nice rifle.

Is that a heavy barrel remy and what stock is that mounted in?

Hey viper

It's a pencil barrel with a B@C Alskan light stock, with PTG bottom metal and 10 round mag. Weighs about 8lbs with scope.
It's a sweetheart to carry and shoot!

Here's my Predator rifles: Savage 12FV in 22-250, Savage 11 in 204, Smith and Wesson M&P in 223, and Savage 10 Predator in 243.

Back