Palmetto State Armory

Originally Posted By: DirtyDave413

Absolutely NOTHING coyote ugly going on in those pics! That brunette makes me drool.
drool.gif
tt1.gif

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTR

Absolutely NOTHING coyote ugly going on in those pics! That brunette makes me drool.
drool.gif
tt1.gif

I just wonder how far up that ink goes?

Okay, my PSA order arrived yesterday.....minus the Anderson lower receiver. I tried calling, which of course is a waste of time, but they did answer my email very promptly. I was told that I did not have an FFL on file to which the receiver could be sent to. Well, I am an FFL holder and a week before placing my order, I mailed PSA, along with 3 other places, a copy of my FFL. The other businesses all got theirs, and the one from PSA was not returned, so I can only assume that they got it. Now, here's the kicker.....the order was mailed in the name of my Business, so they had to have gotten that off of the FFL. Oh well, I'm faxing them another copy of my license, and hopefully all be taken care off. By the way, the upper I ordered looks pretty good, about what I expected. I'll comment more after I get the rifle put together.

It took about 4 weeks for my complete upper to arrive but it does state right on the website that it will take 4-6 weeks for complete uppers and complete rifles to shipped. They test them to make sure that they function and are built as soon as your order is made.

Originally Posted By: 204farr ATI 18.5 semi's shot gun 179.00 EA

all steel reciver
18.5 crome lined beed need paint to see better
no vent rib but front ramp beed combo make up for it
nice kick pad and stock

down fall
(Plastics tigger guard like the 870 super mag )

range test

they have a .690 cyl bore (most cyl bore are .725 +) no needs for choke

coyote load - 2-3/4 #4 buck with no problems 12 hit in 8" target all 26 on a 36" bord @ 50 yards (box FPS 1325) Average 1235 FPS 5 shot

PERSONAL DEFENSE load- 000 buck at 10 yards all pellets in about 6"

all ammo useed cyceled just fin

Runs 3" with no problem

1520655_567219680020815_947991338_n.jpg

Hmmmm.... might need a new coyote blaster...
Says it will take 870/1187 stocks

Last edited:
Back