Palmetto State Armory

Originally Posted By: HibsOriginally Posted By: Widow maker 223That price is without charge handle and BCG.

Oh ya? I think you need to look again, because it is a complete upper...

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php...ing-handle.html

Special Price: $289.99

Availability: In stock

Quick Overview

Barrel Length 16"
5.56 Nato Chamber
1 in 7" twist
M4 Profile Barrel
Phosphate barrel finish
.750" Gas Block Diameter
M4 Feedramps
Forged Upper
M-16 Profile Bolt Carrier
Carpenter 158 Bolt
Charging Handle

Upper is expected to group within the mil-spec.

SKU: 45240

I was thinking you were mistaken as well but I was looking at the uppers with the gen 2 MI quad rail this one is standard hand guard. That's where the price difference comes in.

Yep, $289.99 total charge on my debit card, for a complete upper (minus rear sight)... that's a good deal in my opinion. I think like coyotex stated, with a descent lower and ammo I'm sure this will shoot just fine.

I bought it as a second upper. My plan is to throw a New Frontier Armory polymer lower from JoeBob's on it and make it a behind the seat/bedside/take camping in backpack gun. Or just something else to shoot for my wife/friends while I have my nice 204 Ruger AR to shoot at the range.

Originally Posted By: cdubya_38Ordering some stuff from them today as well. Can't beat these prices.

I placed an online order with them on Sunday, and have been trying to contact them ever since to clarify something. So far, I have been unsuccessful. Oh well, that seems to be the story on them, so we'll see what happens.

Originally Posted By: kymailman98Originally Posted By: cdubya_38Ordering some stuff from them today as well. Can't beat these prices.

I placed an online order with them on Sunday, and have been trying to contact them ever since to clarify something. So far, I have been unsuccessful. Oh well, that seems to be the story on them, so we'll see what happens.

Yeah I tried them several times myself with no success but went ahead and ordered three of those Anderson lowers and some LPKs. Can't beat the prices.

I have seen them respond to people on their facebook page. But honestly, if your issue is just slow shipping, just be patient or order elsewhere. Im fine grabbing up all the good deals :)

guy I know tells me this on these uppers (yes, he buys a lot of stuff from PSA):

"PTAC seems to be hit or miss, there are reports of some real crap, other reports of the stuff being "ok"

I used two of their PTAC BCGs in budget builds, so far around a thousand rounds without issue."

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishguy I know tells me this on these uppers (yes, he buys a lot of stuff from PSA):

"PTAC seems to be hit or miss, there are reports of some real crap, other reports of the stuff being "ok"

I used two of their PTAC BCGs in budget builds, so far around a thousand rounds without issue."

I was looking at those uppers and read some reviews on their site which made me a little wary. Once I get these lowers built, I plan to get the 300 AAC complete upper from SOTA, then who knows what I'll do with the other.

I gotta question.

I ordered some stuff from PSA yesterday. At the end of the process it looked like everything went ok and it gave me an order summary with order number blah, blah, blah(just like every other place does I've ordered from)..

I didn't write order number down or anything else because I figured it/they would automatically send that information to me via email(just like every other place does I've ordered from)..

Well I received nothing via email. And from the sounds of it I would be wasting my time trying to contact them by phone or email.

Is not receiving any kind of confirmation via email normal for PSA??

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesI gotta question.

I ordered some stuff from PSA yesterday. At the end of the process it looked like everything went ok and it gave me an order summary with order number blah, blah, blah(just like every other place does I've ordered from)..

I didn't write order number down or anything else because I figured it/they would automatically send that information to me via email(just like every other place does I've ordered from)..

Well I received nothing via email. And from the sounds of it I would be wasting my time trying to contact them by phone or email.

Is not receiving any kind of confirmation via email normal for PSA??

Thanks.

I received two separate emails from them (one for order being shipped to my FFL, the other with the order being shipped directly to me). Both had order info on them. I can bet you won't get through by calling as I'd had zero luck with that. Try an email and see what you get.

Well I tried contacting by phone. That's obviously a no go with that place!!

I tried contacting by email using address *palmettostatearmory.com*. My email provider says that's a no go address. grrrrr

Anybody have an email addy for PSA other than the one I tried?

Starting to wish I had never heard of a place called PSA!

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesWell I tried contacting by phone. That's obviously a no go with that place!!

I tried contacting by email using address *palmettostatearmory.com*. My email provider says that's a no go address. grrrrr

Anybody have an email addy for PSA other than the one I tried?

Starting to wish I had never heard of a place called PSA!
I stayed on hold for over 10 minutes yesterday trying to get some clarification on something and gave up. You could always just take a trip to South Carolina. Myrtle Beach has tons of nice golf courses. LOL

Back