Ohio Roll Call

Rob! Where you been, buddy? I thought a band of gypsies got ya'. Then threw you back.

Need to get some trigger time in. Should be easy now that you're an office rat. LOL!

Rudy

img0003wf.jpg

Bobby got a little practice in on some destructive groundhogs. First time the swift has seen the light of day since the peaches and cream shoot. I must say real groundhogs are more fun than steel ones
thumbup.gif

PS Rob I'm going back next week and I'm taking my contender.
All shots in this field are less than 300 yards.
wink.gif

Crow, nice shooting. There are a crap ton of G hogs around the prison but for some reason they frown upon people shooting guns around there. Lol.

Dusty, working 7-3 now.

Originally Posted By: badtotheboneRob! Where you been, buddy? I thought a band of gypsies got ya'. Then threw you back.

Need to get some trigger time in. Should be easy now that you're an office rat. LOL!

Rudy

We've been shooting the heck out of some 22lr BR. This 2 ounce trigger is spoiling me.

oh i been running around
david riffffffles dont count anymore buddy lol i got a nice 22-250ai barrel that should be killer for the hogs
bobby has had me busy shooting lil circles with a 22. see what your buddies get you hooked on

Heck, I haven't really shot since we sighted in my 10/22. And that has been a while. I'm going to have to get out and run some rounds thru the AR just to make sure she is still on. You know....just in case it is needed
Dave, nice job on the dirt pigs!. We rode by your house last weekend. I tooted the horn on my way home sunday night

Last edited:
Still having break ins out this way. Dang near everyone on the road sleeps with a pistol now. Freaking society has went to the turds.

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohiorifllllllllllles are over rated they are not nearly as fun as our lil guns dave

Rob, you say'n you got a little "gun" ? !!!
lol.gif

I saw a late night infomercial for natural gun enhancement. I placed an order for a 50 bmg with a large muzzle break! Just got confirmation. The operator said it should take two weeks if I take all of the pills. Then we'll see who has the little gun.
tt2.gif

PS If copper fouling lasts more than four hours seek medical attention.
blushing.gif

Originally Posted By: Crowfoot 6.8I saw a late night infomercial for natural gun enhancement. I placed an order for a 50 bmg with a large muzzle break! Just got confirmation. The operator said it should take two weeks if I take all of the pills. Then we'll see who has the little gun.
tt2.gif

PS If copper fouling lasts more than four hours seek medical attention.
blushing.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif

Back