Ohio Roll Call

I've been shooting the bull alot lately
tt2.gif
lol.gif

Lol.... A buddy of mine texted me this am. He shot a coyote and a turkey this morn. Said the yote came in for a turkey sandwich and got some lead instead.

Haven't been out in a couple weeks, too busy at work...but taking vacation the end of the month. That's a week of golf, guns and hangin' with my kids.

Im in (Van Wert). I sure would love to try somewhere that has alot of coyote.calling them in is one thing making them dead is another at least when hunting alone

Yo, gang!

Last time I went out, it was all grown up too much to see them. Plus, a pack of ticks tried to carry me away.

Rough time of year for yotes, really good for woodchucks.

R

im in n.w/ Ohio (van wert)what are the ohio laws on having coyote pups. i would like to have a couple to watch and learn from

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ohioyotehntrI pretty much leave them alone till it cools down a little. Unless, of course, a oppritunity comes up
thumbup1.gif

I hear that!
I've not been out at all. I didn't even get to go turkey hunting. I switched jobs and hours at the prison and it screwed me out of hunting in the mornings.

We need to schedule a shoot em up!

Originally Posted By: sittinprettyI'm here. 15 minutes south of Mansfield. I would say the town but nobody probably has never heard of it, so il leave it at that.

Welcome aboard! I know where Mansfield is. Not sure of the surrounding towns though. Any good hunting up your way?

Last edited:
O ya. Probably not as good as u down there. I went to school down at hocking and seen some big deer down there. I would say more red fox than anything, but like everywhere else seems like the coyotes are taking over

Back