Ohio guys

Hey Callak9
Me and a friend just started yote hunting here in Jefferson Co. around Richmond. If you are hunting in Hammondsville you aren't far away. Any luck?

All advice and tips for calling, etc. would be welcome!

good hunting,
Joe

Good luck everyone!!! Look like some cold, snowy weather in the forecast!! I would join you guys this weekend, but I will be stuck at home in Harrison County, we have a few of those 'yotes here anyway!!!

My Rock River Arms AR carbine is itching to get out after 'em, hope you guys have some luck.

HunterEleite

I am about 20 Miles west of you, New Knoxville Ohio , Im ready to head down around 5 or 5:30 friday evening.

Mark

We are currently getting a fresh coat of snow, and supposed to get some more tommorrow night. Looks like its gonna be a white one, so bring your snow camo if you got it. Its not often us Ohio boys actually get to use our snow camo, is it?

wildknine i know some people over that direction.well better dig out the snow camo tonite after work and get the ole yote slayer ready too go.

Buck,
everyone knows theres no yotes up in thornville /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . I got bilked into that backwoods fest thing up there last spring. Looks like a ton of prime land to hunt, if permission was obtained.
In reality there is a heapin ton of old coal land and state/national forest around us. Truth be told probly more land than one could hunt in a lifetime. Its hard country to hunt, but the payoff is worth it. Welcome to the site BTW.

Well fellas, in about an hour or so, I will be making the long trip north. This is gonna be a blast. Look forward to seeing you all. See you at 6.....

Joe

Back