Man Caves! Where's yours?

It's because of people like you that we need stricter knife-control laws. Are any of those assault knives? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
It's because of people like you that we need stricter knife-control laws. Are any of those assault knives? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You didn't notice the hi-cap scabbards and pistol grips? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chupa

Quote:
Mine is in the basement.
Room4.jpg

Room3.jpg

Room2.jpg

Room1.jpg

Room5.jpg

Dan, I had you pictured more as a "lava lamp", "Elvis Velour", "Cheetah print" furniture kind of guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif A couple of them are.......did you hear that?....... sounded like a "click" in the line....you know what..aaaa, NO they're not.

To "Big Brother" they are all normal, single cut knives. Nothing here to look at. I heard the next booth over has some illegal imports. You might want to check it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dan, I had you pictured more as a "lava lamp", "Elvis Velour", "Cheetah print" furniture kind of guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I've got them all packed away for the next time my wife has a garage sale. I will make you a good deal on them if you are interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif In fact, I'll deliver. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Actually, I had better start working on my image if that is what you thought! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:

I've got them all packed away for the next time my wife has a garage sale. I will make you a good deal on them if you are interested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif In fact, I'll deliver. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Actually, I had better start working on my image if that is what you thought! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Dan,

as a fellow PM member, let me attest to the fact that once you start posting here, your image is forever tainted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's mine. I'm a confirmed bachelor so the whole place is a "man-cave".
LTRonthecheap013.jpg

It ain't much, but it's plenty for an old man and a few hunting dogs. The View's not bad either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
noname094.jpg

I'm still digging mine out. Lots of bracing since I'm worried about cave in with all the sand in the area. Concrete is going in as I work every 5 feet. I like the OP's area.

Quote:
Nice place Repete. Bird dogs or cougar dogs?

Yes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've lost a few dogs in the last couple of years, so I'm down to two Shorthairs but I have a Cur and a Cameron bred Bluetick on the way..
Coons and Bobcats for this old man. I can't chase a dog where the big cats take em anymore.
Dogs come and go, but I'll always have a Shorthair and a 20ga around.

Here's my Sophie Dog back when she was young and sexy.
Now she's old, chubby, and cranky. Kinda like me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but she can still find a needle that was once used by a bird in a haystack.
She's he11 on Grouse, and my Pete Dog (get it,,,RePete) is one of the best Chuckar dogs I've ever seen, so I eat pretty good during bird season.
cat2.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys, but it really ain't much.

Chukar? We'll hunt them until I can't.

Here's my top dog who will likely lose that title this year to the young upstart. The third, his mom, just perks up for dog food at this point.

IMG_4251.jpg

Any word on the chukar populations yet (pm me if you want).

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments guys, but it really ain't much.

Yeah, you've got it rough. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Wanna trade?

Quote:
What river be that?

Clearwater River
The salmon fishing is so so, but the Steelhead is about as good as it gets.
Now for the wierd part...... I don't like fishing for or eating either one of em, and that piece of river in the pic is one of the best Salmon holes on the whole river. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Fortunatly there's lots of Smallies in the nearby resivour that are my favorite fish to catch, and good eating to boot.
Sophie likes to ride in the boat and bark like the dickens at the fish I manage to catch, but ol Pete would rather stay home and lay around in the shade.
He feels alot different on a cold morning in Nov. when I walk outside with a shotgun and drop the tailgate. You best not be standing between him and the tailgate at that time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sendit
Nice looking pup. Looks like he has soft mouth too. That's a good thing as I prefer not to have my Chuckar tenderized for me.
I'd just as soon eat Chuckar than anything, especially since a friend in Mont. showed me how to make it with Mango sauce.... Yummm,,, makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

No Chuckar count from F&G yet, but with all the rain this spring I wouldn't be suprised if the numbers are down.
Hopefully I'm wrong.

Looks good, Calypso. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Now all you need is a red plaid sweater and pipe to sit by the fireplace.

Back