Lets see some suppressed setups!

20140905_1237521-002_zpsstfhqknh.jpg

Last edited:
Hey swift thanks for the compliment on the picture. That was at my dad's farm in North Dakota. Not too many trees in those parts and those beavers have wreaked havoc on the few that are around the lake. We deal with them accordingly. The story on that one was that we had gone to town for dinner that night and when we were coming back home it was dark. We knew there were still some beavers around so I had the rifle ready. My dad hit the water with the spot light and we picked up one swimming toward the house. It crawled up onto the house and one quiet thwack from the blackout ended it's tree cutting days forever. We didn't go back and retrieve until the next day. That beaver was probably one of the biggest I have ever seen.

Encore SBR .300 blk with thunderbeast 30p-1 folds to 15" oal w/o the can
smile.gif

Noveske .300 blk sbr with SDN-6
Gen3 D740

Custom .308 with cyclone
AAC 18" 1:8 twist barrel....drives tacks....quietly

Custom .308 wearing the SDN-6
M-845 gen3

I purchased an AAC Ranger II a couple years ago an use it on my .22-250, as well as all of my .204 Rugers and all of my .17 Remingtons. It works great and now I have a GEMTECH TREK-T ordered and created a trust to purchase it through.

Here's a photo of a double on PDs with my Savage 12VLP .204 Ruger using 40 gr. V-Max out of a Pac-Nor 1 in 11 twist barrel.

HeroPhoto--small_zps537bdd48.jpg

More PD action but with my Predator action .17 Remington.

HeroPhoto--small_zpsddef9949.jpg

Another PD outing and this time I'm using my Savage Target action RB/LP in .204 Ruger.

HeroPhoto--small_zps83ba856c.jpg

This rifle is my old Savage 12VLP sporting its new 1 in 11 twist three groove super match grade BLACKNITRIDE™ treated stainless steel barrel in a new tactical stock out on another PD shoot.

DarkPDandRifle--small_zps02acc407.jpg

Here's my Remington 700 with a new stainless steel Lilja barrel in 1 in 9 twist. This is one of the three barrels I sent in to have the BLACKNITRIDE™ treatment done.

LeRoyHeroPhoto--small_zpsff7ba6ec.jpg

Back