Knife junkies: What's your EDC?

This is the one I carry the majority of the time. Horton Knives D2 steel Plan-B,,,
smile.gif

DSCI0018.jpg

EDC for me is a Benchmade Bone Collecter (the small one) with the Axis lock, D2 steel and love the action once you get it down.

another is a Kershaw Skyline, love it! small, thin, decent blade for light work.

hunting, i carry my EDC and a Gerber Gator 2, with a guthook, nice knife, does what its intended to do.

now, for zobmie atackcs!!! i have a full assortment of Ka-Bars from when i was in the service!!! also a tactical tomahawk that would deff take out a zombie!!! LOL

Buck 110's are great knives. Too big for EDC for me personally, but they are a really good value. And if you want sumpin' fancy, try one of the Buck Custom Shop knives. You can have them build your knife "ala cart" and have something very personal and unique from the average blister pack 110. I have several from the Custom Shop with various handle materials, nickel bolsters, upgraded blade steel, ect. and they are really cool knives.

I posted a picture of my first and second knives that I made. I'm just finishing up the 5th knife for a gift to a friend in AZ. Not great pictures and still pretty much amateur knife making but fun to do. Next knife is for my son, it will be a big camp knife kind of like a Bowie but with more of a straight point. This is some of the mesquite from AZ my friend sent me.

IMG_1878Medium.jpg

IMG_1879Medium.jpg

Jumprightinit,
if that's amateur, then I want to see when you get. To semi-pro. Let me know if you start making them for others, id buy a camp knife like that
thumbup.gif

Thanks for your vote of confidense but I doubt I'll ever get to selling them. It take me forever to get one done and the idea of working for those kind of wages kind of discourages me. Giving them away for gifts is more rewarding
smile.gif

Back