just when I was going to give PM a chance (new Admins)

Originally Posted By: borkonOriginally Posted By: SnowmanMo

I know some members don't like our management style. Help us make change. Give us feedback and ideas. Be part of the solution.

#1, When a member has 15 posts and all are negative, just get rid of him (HER).

and for God's sakes...! Make it easier to upload pics!!

There is zero reason why we can't hit a simple "upload file" option.

Thank you. This was one reason that we posted the Ban Policy as well as the TOS at the top of each forum, so that people know the process.

Any situation, like the one you described, that is brought to the attention of the BOD or mods will be discussed and the appropriate action will be taken.

I do believe in as much transparency as possible, thus the posting of the policies. We won't be able to discuss what is/is not being done regarding a specific situation or member. We are working to make things better here at PM.

Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeWell..........guess I wasted an hour plus watching and listening to the Oneill Ops youtube channel with PM as the subject:

It all sounded hunky dory, the "new" PM with a kinder and gentler approach. I was just about lulled into thinking that maybe this Skinney guy was going to lead an effort to revive this site and forever put in the past all the hatred, conflict and dismal moderation...

WRONG! At the 1:48:49 mark on the video, Skinney (I assume this is the Skinney dude...he's the only one talking) goes into a rant stating that he's got a hit list of PM members that he wants to...so bad...BAN

Yep, maybe new faces in the dark backroom of PM but still the same SHENANIGANS.

Good luck getting sponsors

I’m a new member here at Predator Masters. I agreed to the rules and regulations associated with this forum. I found this post by accident, kind of wish I didn’t. Speedy Bee, you initiated this post, so I’m assuming you are looking for replies. I’ll throw my two cents worth in.

First, I don’t have a dog in this fight. However, I do want this forum to survive. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. I read what you posted. When you hit that enter button on your keypad you put it out there for everyone to read. That right to free speech wasn’t just given to you. It was earned by people like my grandpa who fought in the trenches of WWI. My father who landed on Normandy Beach in WWII. My brother who fought with the Green Berets in Vietnam. It’s obvious to me something happened here in the past that you didn’t agree with. Everyone has choices in life. Whether there right or wrong, there your choices. You have to live with them. I hope you stay and contribute to this forum. I will be the first to read your posts. I’m always looking to learn and read about other hunter’s experiences. However, reading your title it sounds like you are leaving. Again, that’s your choice for your reasons. I will never fault you for that. I learned along time ago what happened in the past is gone. I can’t change it. So, I put my energy into what I can control. Today and what happens tomorrow. I learn from the past, and apply it today. If your ex- military, then you know what chain of command is. Back when you didn’t like something posted here etc. did you reach out to the powers and try to rectify it? If you didn’t like the outcome, then you could of went elsewhere. My wife says it this way. “When you’re playing in someone else’s sandbox you have to play with their toys”. If you are a member of Predator Masters, then abide by their rules. Again, I don’t know what happened that made you feel this way. All I do know is there was a lot of time typing and posting comments here by all involved. Why put so much effort into something you cannot change or control? I would have put more focus on my business, my wife and kids or something productive. Everyone commenting here could have typed a letter to their Senator. Told him/her to vote for their Second Amendment rights. Instead of putting so much negativity and time into this post. We are all gun people and hunters. We are all on the same team. And again, you have a choice to hit control-alt-delete and leave this all behind.

Speedy Bee, I go by a man’s actions not their words. The powers here at PM are volunteering here because they know the benefits of this forum and want it to succeed. They made that personal choice. So, lets respect them for it. If they fail, then come back and post “I told you so”. My guess is this forum will survive. My coach told me years ago, “If you throw your heart into something, your body will follow”. Everyone here has a passion for guns, hunting and the outdoors. Hundreds of like- minded members. It’s definitely off to a good start.

If I knew I was leaving this forum, I probably wouldn’t have posted what you posted. I would have packed up and left. Once I make a decision, I stick to it and never look back. Just my opinion. Maybe you’re reaching out to see if some changes can be made. I guess time will tell. I hope you reconsider and stay. But if you choose to leave this forum, good luck to you. There are bad people out there trying to take our rights away. I hope you can find it in your heart to stick together and fight for our Second Amendment rights.

I’m attaching a picture here. It’s a picture of my friend’s boy. We got him his first coyote. This coyote was the smart, dominant call shy male that evaded hunters for years. We suckered him in right into my friend’s boy’s lap. I’ll take this coyote for 50 of the ones the tournament guys shoot. Guys, I want you to look at the boy’s face. He’s the future here. I also want you to look and see what he’s wearing. You guessed it. GI JOE camo. If he wasn’t he wouldn’t of had that smile on his face.

OhioPredatorHunter

ziQLdyu.jpg

Last edited:
Speedy Bee,

I tried to save you and throw you a (nine) line, however after reading your second post it appears you don’t want to be saved.

I can only hope you know how to swim my friend.

Every post from the start has been negative and insulting. You weren't, haven't or do expect to give anyone a chance. I'll call you on it. You're full of it. And the fact that these guys are taking time out of their day to respond to you, you're eating it up.

Skinney, Skinney....Skinney, you being soooo full of yourself is off the charts.I think Kino pretty much exposed your game. You and your new "henchman" aren't here to revive PM, you're here to continue the corruption for fun and profit that was started by the 'fraud and friends. Trouble is, you can't see that these despots have already burned PM into a pile of ruins.

Once again, "BANNING" is still a top priority for your new mob.I about sh#t my pants and LOL'd reading this drivel: https://www.predatormastersforums.com/fo...n=1#Post3312541

Anyway, it's obvious that you're an opportunist but the problem is, you think that you're taking over a successful enterprise. Naw...you were sold a bill of goods and the till was skimmed a long time ago ...but you'e just not bright enough to realize it

Everyone commenting here could have typed a letter to their Senator. Told him/her to vote for their Second Amendment rights. Instead of putting so much negativity and time into this post.

I took my own advise. I just got done writing an email to my State Senator.

Here in Ohio, we are trying to pass the SAPA Bill. Second Amendment Preservation Act. House Bill 51.

First, it will prevent the federal government from commandeering Ohio law enforcement agencies and forcing them to enforce federal gun-control laws, executive orders and rule changes.

Second, the bill supports constitutional law enforcement officers.

Third, House Bill 51 makes it so that pistol braces are not illegal under state law by breaking the coupling of federal law and Ohio law.

This bill will make Ohio a sovereign state. Protecting law abiding gun owners from federal government anti-gun laws.

Good bill my friends. You might want to join the fight and try to help your state do the same.

I just wanted to throw this in before this post is removed. My guess is the narrator of this post will post again and cause removal.

Guy's, take another last look at my friend boys face in the post above before this post is terminated. He is the future here.

Originally Posted By: OhioPredatorHunter Everyone commenting here could have typed a letter to their Senator. Told him/her to vote for their Second Amendment rights. Instead of putting so much negativity and time into this post.

I took my own advise. I just got done writing an email to my State Senator.

Here in Ohio, we are trying to pass the SAPA Bill. Second Amendment Preservation Act. House Bill 51.

First, it will prevent the federal government from commandeering Ohio law enforcement agencies and forcing them to enforce federal gun-control laws, executive orders and rule changes.

Second, the bill supports constitutional law enforcement officers.

Third, House Bill 51 makes it so that pistol braces are not illegal under state law by breaking the coupling of federal law and Ohio law.

This bill will make Ohio a sovereign state. Protecting law abiding gun owners from federal government anti-gun laws.

Good bill my friends. You might want to join the fight and try to help your state do the same.

I just wanted to throw this in before this post is removed. My guess is the narrator of this post will post again and cause removal.

Guy's, take another last look at my friend boys face in the post above before this post is terminated. He is the future here.

I don't know that we will take these posts down. There are plenty of good comments being posted.

When we get the Hunter Of the Month (HOM) please share what I am sure is great story about your friend's son. Those kinds of stories are what PM has been and will be about.

Mo

To all our members reading this post. We, the mods and bod have taken a look at this situation and we have had discussions around this situation. We feel that we have been transparent regarding the TOS and the Ban Policy. We are taking actions to resolve this situation.

We do not want to be heavy handed but negative, clearly inflammatory and slanderous comments will have no place at PM. We want PM to become a place for hunters to come together to share tips, tactics, hunt stories and where the next generation can come to learn to love the sport that many of us have come to love. If you want a mud slinging site where people attack one another, I hear Facebook has room for you.

Does this mean that you cannot disagree with one another? Absolutely not. There are always going to be disagreements. We tend to be passionate about our sport. We will ask that members be respectful. No threats, no slanderous accusations that is not respectful.

The situation that has transpired here seems to be the result of a deal that fell through between members. It was not something between a member and PM. Yes, one of the members involved was also a member of the BOD. That member is no longer a member of the BOD. If you have an issue with a fellow member, take it offline. Pm one another and try to find a solution. Do not bring it out here.

I hope this clears the air regarding this situation. Again, if ANY of you have concerns or comments, please pm me so that we can see what we can do to get things on the right track.

Mo

Originally Posted By: borkonOhiopredatorhunter..
That pic is just plain azz cool!

Love the desire that kids smile shows.

So true...well said sir...

Back