just when I was going to give PM a chance (new Admins)

https://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=newuser

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of all posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this Predator Masters Inc. or any entity associated with Predator Masters Inc.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or illegal. You agree not to post profanity in the body of your post, the title of your post or in your publicly displayed name. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
Although Predator Masters Inc. does not and cannot review all messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, Predator Masters Inc. reserves the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this Predator Masters Inc, Infopop, Inc. (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
We at Predator Masters Inc. also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are not allowed on this BB without prior consent from Predator Masters Inc.
Predator Masters Inc. maintains a base of sponsors on the site. Members who do not have written consent from the staff are not allowed to post hyperlinks, or non-hyperlinked business addresses, phone numbers or contact information on the bulletin board. The posting of hyperlinks for the express purpose of providing information to other members is allowed.
Predator Masters Policies
1. Spamming for other BB's or commercial sites is not allowed. If you wish to place a link to your commercial site on this BB you must get approval from an Administrator first or the post will be deleted immediately. All hyperlinks and non-hyperlinked addresses in the signature area of your posts must be of PRIVATE and PERSONAL web sites only. They must not be contact information for a commercial enterprise. Infractions of this rule will be immediately edited by either the forum moderator or BB administrators.
2. The Classified Ads Forum is used to sell personal items only, no commercial vendors are allowed to post sales until permission is granted by Predator Masters.
3. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or contains vulgar language, racial slurs or other terms intended to be of an insulting nature.
Posting that counsels illegal activities or is disruptive or deemed unacceptable to the nature and purpose of Predator Masters Inc. will not be tolerated and could result in immediate suspension of posting privileges.
4 If you are a member and your conduct here or elsewhere, brings or attempts to bring our reputation, or the reputation of our members into disrepute, we will simply revoke your membership.
5. It is the intent of this board to be a place where people can visit and participate in discussions on Predator Hunting. If your post appears to be of a questionable nature, we reserve the right to edit the message immediately.
6. No cross-posting within the forums. Pick one forum that pertains to your question or comment and post accordingly.
If you agree to these conditions and rules, click the accept button. We here at Predator Masters Inc. welcome you to the largest and fastest growing Predator Hunting Bulletin Board on the internet!
Thank you,
Predator Masters Inc.

Originally Posted By: BangPopOriginally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Kino M

Well Speedy I'm 99% sure "some guy" is me, and since I had 3 different dudes contact me today about this post I figured I'd address it and what Skinny had to say in his first podcast as a BOD. Part of it may be "Satire" but absolutely he's got some butthurt about things I've posted to bring it up. Honestly Skinny I would respect you more if you would just have had some courage and named me or who you was "joking" about.

Even if it was "satire", its 100% unprofessional IMO for Skinny or any other BOD, MOD to even joke about banning anyone, ESPECIALLY with the toxic past and trying to start out on a good note. Skinny you should take this as a learning experience and keep your mouth shut about banning people being in your position.

I'm the only dude on here now that gets on him about his facepaint, ghillee suits, staged photos and the rest of his "tactical" antics about doing his best to mimic military personnel when he or any of the "Ops" crew has never served. Obviously I've hit a nerve and honestly I don't care. All three of those dudes are able bodied but either didn't have the courage or willingness to sacrifice a little time of their lives to serve a higher cause, so be it.

Now with all that said, I don't have intentions to bust on Skinny all the time and keep stirring the stick, those dudes have their ways, so be it, I've said my piece. Even though I have zero respect for most of what they do, I do respect that Skinny seems to be trying to help make this a better place and I respect that and will help as long as that his and the rest of the BODs agenda. Skinny pay close attention to that last sentence.

While we do seem to be going through some growing pains here, one thing that really really don't set well with me is guys in the business like Chris Robinson coming here simply to promote his show or products yet others just LAST YEAR was WRONGFULLY BANNED for posting Nvision videos. The guy that was banned even tried to fix his videos and without ANY WARNING was banned. The guys name is Brad B. I talk to him regularly and he should be allowed back. Brad, unlike Chris posted on lots of subjects and other people's post, contributing to the forum. Chris has been here about a decade and has barely over 60 post, the VAST majority are his own topics or products that promote him. He's not here answering questions and contributing to the average Joe or forum. I made a post about it on his thread (MFK Nightcrew Episode)that NOT ONE of you from the BOD or moderators responded to. If Chris, Ultimate Night Vision and the Nightcrew are paying sponsers then by all means, pimp away but if not then EVERY single PAYING SPONSER should be pizzed at the new BOD and moderators for favoritism. Any potential new sponser would blatantly see stuff like that so why would they want to pay to soonser?

So not to just come here and [beeep], i have a open and transparent solution for the "new" forum. HAVE A DEDICATED PAGE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE who are paying sponsers, that would end the potential for any favoritism and be completely transparent to ALL MEMBERS and potential future sponsers. Remember, its those backdoor deals and actions that's taken away from this place so be transparent and equal.

I've said it once and I guarantee I'll say it again, Please, do not flatter yourself. I have a lot more guys who take issue with what I do than you. It's something I deal with, always have, and I always will continue to do so as long as I keep painting a target on my back with my work. Some will like it, others will not, regardless I'll keep doing what I do.

As for Chris R. The same thing was said about me when I was posting my videos, I reached out the board, and discussed it before I did so. Think about it. Chris has almost 200K Subscribers on YouTube, his videos are top notch. Do you really think he is sucking this place dry by posting his content here? If anything he is helping it grow. It's a network. I spoke with him a month ago and he told me since Him and I are good friends he would put a plug in for this place FOR FREE on his T.V. show! Any idea how much a banner ad or commercial is on a professional TV or even YouTube Channel? More than a couple thousand.

The same goes with Cal Taylor and Les Johnson. They both appreciate this place and are going to be contributing here immensely (now that things have changed). Not because I'm unprofessional, but I would say quite the opposite.

Do I completely disagree with your premise regarding transparency of sponsors, nope. I would say that's up to the paying sponsors though, and I'm sure not all of them are content with the exploitation of their expenses.

Yup, arrogant, condescending and no ownership, exactly how I figured you would respond.

Trust me, there's ZERO thats flattering about you, and the fact thats your first sentence shows how egotistical and full of yourself you are. You are not prodigious, you need to realize that and you need to learn to recognize when someone is actually trying to help you.

You completely skipped past the unprofessionalism of being a BOD and "joking" about banning people, and the negative perception that gives the new leadership. Others called you out first about it, not I and what did you do, you doubled down and tried to dismiss it as "satire" and a smartazz response. Wouldn't it have been easier to just own it, apologize, try to see what others perspective may be, learn from it and move on???

As to Chris, this place has rules. Rules that should apply to all, INCLUDING your good buddy Chris Robinson. You advocating for "freebies" for your buddies as a BOD sets a very biased and unfair precedence. Its a HUGE conflict of interest and truly shows where your morals are. This is EXACTLY the type of backdoor deal that brought this place down, your currently proving Soeedy correct about the corruption! This great "plug" for the site that Chris is supposedly doing doesn't pay the bills, sponsorship and paying advertisers does and because a person has a big social media presence shouldn't allow them a pass. Tell Chris to do the right thing and get on board financially.

Tell Chris he's not special and needs to pay to advertise, period. Tell Chris to actually engage and be constructive, don't pimp for free and pad his YouTube channel, he'd actually get more respect as there's lots of people that has pointed out his lack of engagement. In fact, where is he now???? Have him come here and explain how he plans to contribute and how this great "plug" on TV will save us financially.

I challenge the rest of the BOD to hold ALL advertisers accountable to the TOS, NO freebies, be transparent, fair and consistent.

As to Cal and Les, nobody brought them up but you in this thread, or there participation so I don't know the relevance for the thread???

Skinny if you got a problem with understanding this and being objective than maybe you should consider stepping down as you don't genuinely have the best interest for the site and lack the leadership it needs....

Dishes out a lecture about pimping someones product, and how the site should be paid. And......... aren't you the guy who was pimping the SAS Nocte suppressor 3 pr 4 months ago? Did the site get paid for that advertisement?

Nice try trolling Bangpop, HUGE difference!! Pimps have something to sell or gain, you should understand the definition. I don't work for SAS, I don't receive ANY type of compensation from them what so ever! I made ONE single post, WAY back in September, ONE about the new can that I helped with development that was new to the market that is specific for night hunters so its definitely relative to what we do here. Am I buddies with SAS, absolutely, was my post also a plug for a great product absolutely, just like guys do here every single day about callers, tripods, lights, all kinds of gear.

Chris is a member here, has been for years, almost zero interactionhere except to promote his channel. He's in the industry, I get your prolly a fanboy of him and Skinny but they have something to profit and or gain from this site and just like everyone else they should follow the TOS. Don't you think its kind of ironic that Skinny is the ONLY single BOD defending Chris????? Don't you think its odd that Chris ain't here defending himself??? Don't you think its odd that Chris hasn't posted ANYTHING since his last personal plug for his own channel???

Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeWell..........guess I wasted an hour plus watching and listening to the Oneill Ops youtube channel with PM as the subject:

It all sounded hunky dory, the "new" PM with a kinder and gentler approach. I was just about lulled into thinking that maybe this Skinney guy was going to lead an effort to revive this site and forever put in the past all the hatred, conflict and dismal moderation...

WRONG! At the 1:48:49 mark on the video, Skinney (I assume this is the Skinney dude...he's the only one talking) goes into a rant stating that he's got a hit list of PM members that he wants to...so bad...BAN

Yep, maybe new faces in the dark backroom of PM but still the same SHENANIGANS.

Good luck getting sponsors

Unfortunately this has been the slow death of PM,censorship and backdoor agendas have driven the core members from this place. Over the past 20+ years the story has never changed...

Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: BangPopOriginally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Kino M

Well Speedy I'm 99% sure "some guy" is me, and since I had 3 different dudes contact me today about this post I figured I'd address it and what Skinny had to say in his first podcast as a BOD. Part of it may be "Satire" but absolutely he's got some butthurt about things I've posted to bring it up. Honestly Skinny I would respect you more if you would just have had some courage and named me or who you was "joking" about.

Even if it was "satire", its 100% unprofessional IMO for Skinny or any other BOD, MOD to even joke about banning anyone, ESPECIALLY with the toxic past and trying to start out on a good note. Skinny you should take this as a learning experience and keep your mouth shut about banning people being in your position.

I'm the only dude on here now that gets on him about his facepaint, ghillee suits, staged photos and the rest of his "tactical" antics about doing his best to mimic military personnel when he or any of the "Ops" crew has never served. Obviously I've hit a nerve and honestly I don't care. All three of those dudes are able bodied but either didn't have the courage or willingness to sacrifice a little time of their lives to serve a higher cause, so be it.

Now with all that said, I don't have intentions to bust on Skinny all the time and keep stirring the stick, those dudes have their ways, so be it, I've said my piece. Even though I have zero respect for most of what they do, I do respect that Skinny seems to be trying to help make this a better place and I respect that and will help as long as that his and the rest of the BODs agenda. Skinny pay close attention to that last sentence.

While we do seem to be going through some growing pains here, one thing that really really don't set well with me is guys in the business like Chris Robinson coming here simply to promote his show or products yet others just LAST YEAR was WRONGFULLY BANNED for posting Nvision videos. The guy that was banned even tried to fix his videos and without ANY WARNING was banned. The guys name is Brad B. I talk to him regularly and he should be allowed back. Brad, unlike Chris posted on lots of subjects and other people's post, contributing to the forum. Chris has been here about a decade and has barely over 60 post, the VAST majority are his own topics or products that promote him. He's not here answering questions and contributing to the average Joe or forum. I made a post about it on his thread (MFK Nightcrew Episode)that NOT ONE of you from the BOD or moderators responded to. If Chris, Ultimate Night Vision and the Nightcrew are paying sponsers then by all means, pimp away but if not then EVERY single PAYING SPONSER should be pizzed at the new BOD and moderators for favoritism. Any potential new sponser would blatantly see stuff like that so why would they want to pay to soonser?

So not to just come here and [beeep], i have a open and transparent solution for the "new" forum. HAVE A DEDICATED PAGE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE who are paying sponsers, that would end the potential for any favoritism and be completely transparent to ALL MEMBERS and potential future sponsers. Remember, its those backdoor deals and actions that's taken away from this place so be transparent and equal.

I've said it once and I guarantee I'll say it again, Please, do not flatter yourself. I have a lot more guys who take issue with what I do than you. It's something I deal with, always have, and I always will continue to do so as long as I keep painting a target on my back with my work. Some will like it, others will not, regardless I'll keep doing what I do.

As for Chris R. The same thing was said about me when I was posting my videos, I reached out the board, and discussed it before I did so. Think about it. Chris has almost 200K Subscribers on YouTube, his videos are top notch. Do you really think he is sucking this place dry by posting his content here? If anything he is helping it grow. It's a network. I spoke with him a month ago and he told me since Him and I are good friends he would put a plug in for this place FOR FREE on his T.V. show! Any idea how much a banner ad or commercial is on a professional TV or even YouTube Channel? More than a couple thousand.

The same goes with Cal Taylor and Les Johnson. They both appreciate this place and are going to be contributing here immensely (now that things have changed). Not because I'm unprofessional, but I would say quite the opposite.

Do I completely disagree with your premise regarding transparency of sponsors, nope. I would say that's up to the paying sponsors though, and I'm sure not all of them are content with the exploitation of their expenses.

Yup, arrogant, condescending and no ownership, exactly how I figured you would respond.

Trust me, there's ZERO thats flattering about you, and the fact thats your first sentence shows how egotistical and full of yourself you are. You are not prodigious, you need to realize that and you need to learn to recognize when someone is actually trying to help you.

You completely skipped past the unprofessionalism of being a BOD and "joking" about banning people, and the negative perception that gives the new leadership. Others called you out first about it, not I and what did you do, you doubled down and tried to dismiss it as "satire" and a smartazz response. Wouldn't it have been easier to just own it, apologize, try to see what others perspective may be, learn from it and move on???

As to Chris, this place has rules. Rules that should apply to all, INCLUDING your good buddy Chris Robinson. You advocating for "freebies" for your buddies as a BOD sets a very biased and unfair precedence. Its a HUGE conflict of interest and truly shows where your morals are. This is EXACTLY the type of backdoor deal that brought this place down, your currently proving Soeedy correct about the corruption! This great "plug" for the site that Chris is supposedly doing doesn't pay the bills, sponsorship and paying advertisers does and because a person has a big social media presence shouldn't allow them a pass. Tell Chris to do the right thing and get on board financially.

Tell Chris he's not special and needs to pay to advertise, period. Tell Chris to actually engage and be constructive, don't pimp for free and pad his YouTube channel, he'd actually get more respect as there's lots of people that has pointed out his lack of engagement. In fact, where is he now???? Have him come here and explain how he plans to contribute and how this great "plug" on TV will save us financially.

I challenge the rest of the BOD to hold ALL advertisers accountable to the TOS, NO freebies, be transparent, fair and consistent.

As to Cal and Les, nobody brought them up but you in this thread, or there participation so I don't know the relevance for the thread???

Skinny if you got a problem with understanding this and being objective than maybe you should consider stepping down as you don't genuinely have the best interest for the site and lack the leadership it needs....

Dishes out a lecture about pimping someones product, and how the site should be paid. And......... aren't you the guy who was pimping the SAS Nocte suppressor 3 pr 4 months ago? Did the site get paid for that advertisement?

Nice try trolling Bangpop, HUGE difference!! Pimps have something to sell or gain, you should understand the definition. I don't work for SAS, I don't receive ANY type of compensation from them what so ever! I made ONE single post, WAY back in September, ONE about the new can that I helped with development that was new to the market that is specific for night hunters so its definitely relative to what we do here. Am I buddies with SAS, absolutely, was my post also a plug for a great product absolutely, just like guys do here every single day about callers, tripods, lights, all kinds of gear.

Chris is a member here, has been for years, almost zero interactionhere except to promote his channel. He's in the industry, I get you’re prolly a fanboy of him and Skinny but they have something to profit and or gain from this site and just like everyone else they should follow the TOS. Don't you think it’s kind of ironic that Skinny is the ONLY single BOD defending Chris????? Don't you think it’s odd that Chris ain't here defending himself??? Don't you think it’s odd that Chris hasn't posted ANYTHING since his last personal plug for his own channel???
That makes it pretty clear that you didn’t compensate the site for the advertising that you did. You need to learn the difference between
trolling and pointing out the hypocrisy of lecturing someone about free advertising when you’re guilty of it yourself. And by the way, I don’t know anyone on this board and don’t care to. So I’m no fanboy of anyone. What’s amazing to me is that someone who got canned way back in 2006 to 2009 has carried a grudge for all those years. It doesn’t matter why they got the boot at this point. What matters is that they are intent on destroying PM because of something they can’t get over. It’s worse than some sixth grade girl that didn’t get picked for the pep squad.

Originally Posted By: skinneyThere is a fine line between arrogant and confident. Yes sir I am confident in my work. Do I enjoy posting my and our success, 100% I do.

Condescending no, I was just stating a fact, that I deal with a lot more than a couple that don't like my style here. I guess the truth hurts, stands to reason.

Why would I dismiss my Satire comment and tell people I was serious when I clearly wasn't?

NightCrew on Facebook, just shoot Chris a IM over there, He's very responsive and I'm sure would deal out a respectable conversation with you. Maybe you should start a post here addressing the concern?

If you look at my sentence regarding Cal and Les, it was to show the OP, that even guys who left this place with a bad taste in their mouth, can come back. Yes I aided in bridging that gap, Yes I talked to them, Yes I asked them if they would be interested in coming back, and Yes they said they would. Why would that matter to the relevance of this thread? Refer to the first sentence in this paragraph.

My recommendation to you is, make a post on the main forum, telling everyone your opinion of my mindset.

What it is I'm doing wrong, my lack of leadership skills, and why I should not be in the position I am in, how my professionalism is in fact compromised because of "satire".

If they then think I should step down, You'll see no resistance on my end, no hard feelings, no resentment for this place or the folks here. I'll still be an active supporter, and contributor (probably even more so).

Man these Nights are getting late, checking at 8, 10, 12 and 2. Tryin to get some decent Thermal footage in between the hours. Tryin to get my last couple filmed Day hunts edit and uploaded.

How's your fellas Seasons been going? Speedy Bee? Kino? You fellas been able to get out or the Day job getting in the way?

Just going to agree to disagree, we just aren't getting anywhere.

As for my season, its over for the year. I personally killed 208 coyotes, the vast majority in the eastern US. I called coyotes in 6 different states. Been in on successful bobcat and Lion hunts as well. I guess you haven't seen the many compilation videos I've posted here so far this season, I think I've posted around 170 kills on video so far from October to February. I have one more video to post that has about 26-28 kills on it. I'm already looking forward to this coming fall, I had a really bad knee surgery that went south on me and have had a heck of a time walking, every step still hurts. The blizzard out west on my trip ruined a huge part if it as well, between that and moving slow on a gimp leg I'm happy and thankful for only 208! When I get this last compilation video I'll post it and a lot of details about my season.

How many have you personally killed this year Skinny? How many has the Ops crew stacked up?? As meticulous as you guys are I'm sure you keep track. How many times have you been out? Did you travel to different areas any? Hopefully the snow is melting out west and guys can finally get around.

Originally Posted By: BangPopOriginally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: BangPopOriginally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Kino M

Chris is a member here, has been for years, almost zero interactionhere except to promote his channel. He's in the industry, I get you’re prolly a fanboy of him and Skinny but they have something to profit and or gain from this site and just like everyone else they should follow the TOS. Don't you think it’s kind of ironic that Skinny is the ONLY single BOD defending Chris????? Don't you think it’s odd that Chris ain't here defending himself??? Don't you think it’s odd that Chris hasn't posted ANYTHING since his last personal plug for his own channel???
That makes it pretty clear that you didnt compensate the site for the advertising that you did. You need to learn the difference between
trolling and pointing out the hypocrisy of lecturing someone about free advertising when you’re guilty of it yourself. And by the way, I don’t know anyone on this board and don’t care to. So I’m no fanboy of anyone. What’s amazing to me is that someone who got canned way back in 2006 to 2009 has carried a grudge for all those years. It doesn’t matter why they got the boot at this point. What matters is that they are intent on destroying PM because of something they can’t get over. It’s worse than some sixth grade girl that didn’t get picked for the pep squad.

Dude your digging really really deep trying to discredit me and apparently you don't understand or have the intelligence to understand the difference in recommending and advertising. I CLEARLY stated that I have ZERO to gain or be compensated yet here you are sticking to your guns calling me a hypocrite. I recommend Two Vets, Icotec, Lucky Duck, Icotec, Nvision, Montana boots, and Hanes underwear, I don't work for them either, should I remove all those post also??

If you feel that strongly about it, PM the mods that I violated the TOS and have that post removed.

Have a good day sir.

How about some actual truth here? Grown men arguing online is really stupid let's be honest. Since when is this forum become a better than thou forum?
It seems we have lost a common cause. Killing yotes. That's what this is about. Not bashing each other for their own personal choices. Seriously guys, cut this crap out. It's unprofessional and childish. And you know who you are.
In the long run does this really matter? Seriously think about this guy's.

This site is going through a massive growing pain. Some of the old members, the ones that went through the Purge of members in the mid to late 2000's have a hatred of the frog that would hard to explain. What we have now, is what to do and how to do it. Similar to when the Americans broke from England. We adopted some of the English laws and did away with others, like debtors' prison.

The admin have their work cut out for them, the question is can they make the decisions needed for this sites' survival. Some members are showing their doubt and others are blindly supporting the Admin, either they really feel support for, just looking to be patted on the back. The frog was blindly supported by the other admin and let the purge happen.

Never forget, there are hundreds of members that were banned from PM by the frog. These are the members that made this site what it was at its peak. These are the name brand predator hunters you hear about frequently.

The internal strife in this site will subside sooner than you would think given the open dialogue we are seeing. Hang in there we can do this.

This site was run by a dictator and as such many members were banned for practically nothing. There were no dissenting opinions tolerated. I don't think pointing out any shortcomings is being a troll,

This site has to succeed, there is nothing like it on the net.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Kino M

As for my season, its over for the year. I personally killed 208 coyotes, the vast majority in the eastern US. I called coyotes in 6 different states. Been in on successful bobcat and Lion hunts as well. I guess you haven't seen the many compilation videos I've posted here so far this season, I think I've posted around 170 kills on video so far from October to February. I have one more video to post that has about 26-28 kills on it. I'm already looking forward to this coming fall, I had a really bad knee surgery that went south on me and have had a heck of a time walking, every step still hurts. The blizzard out west on my trip ruined a huge part if it as well, between that and moving slow on a gimp leg I'm happy and thankful for only 208! When I get this last compilation video I'll post it and a lot of details about my season.

How many have you personally killed this year Skinny? How many has the Ops crew stacked up?? As meticulous as you guys are I'm sure you keep track. How many times have you been out? Did you travel to different areas any? Hopefully the snow is melting out west and guys can finally get around.

Good for you Man, good for you.
It's always interesting for me to hear about fellas that have the capacity to travel to hunt different areas!

Very impressive numbers, especially coming out of a dang knee surgery, you must be one solid dude to keep pressing through after an ordeal like that!

I don't notch my stock... I get asked every year how many we kill, I could give you a ballpark figure, but my personal goals aren't killing X number, usually by the end of calving it's quite a few gauging how often we fill our pipeline. I get more of an adrenaline rush working multiples in close, and filming as I do pulling the trigger. I'm just fortunate enough that quantity comes with what I do. 90% of the Coyotes we kill are from work, literally killing for bordering and non bordering Ranchers. I have a unique tie and relationship with fellas here who are working before sun up and long into sunset to keep this world going. Most are older now, and can't stay up to protect their livelyhood. I enjoy giving them a helping hand! Not to mention me traveling is very tuff, I'm married to the Ranch, no days off, and I absolutely love it here.
I've always thought about dropping the camera and just hunting, I'd bet my numbers would easily double if not triple! And I might be full of BS.

We have a couple mid 50 degree days comin in this week, should be perfect timing in thawing out my Parasal so we can run our first and second calvers though for their scourgaurd dose.
I'm not going to complain about the snow, it's moisture and was much needed. It made this winter the toughest I've ever had, Calving included. I guess the ol saying is true, if it was easy everyone would do it.

Originally Posted By: KjBeachyHow about some actual truth here? Grown men arguing online is really stupid let's be honest. Since when is this forum become a better than thou forum?
It seems we have lost a common cause. Killing yotes. That's what this is about. Not bashing each other for their own personal choices. Seriously guys, cut this crap out. It's unprofessional and childish. And you know who you are.

Exactly. EXACTLY!!! So many people take issue with how someone else does something or the success they have it, turns in to a sour jealous disposition.

Originally Posted By: IcedteaThis site is going through a massive growing pain. Some of the old members, the ones that went through the Purge of members in the mid to late 2000's have a hatred of the frog that would hard to explain. What we have now, is what to do and how to do it. Similar to when the Americans broke from England. We adopted some of the English laws and did away with others, like debtors' prison.

The admin have their work cut out for them, the question is can they make the decisions needed for this sites' survival. Some members are showing their doubt and others are blindly supporting the Admin, either they really feel support for, just looking to be patted on the back. The frog was blindly supported by the other admin and let the purge happen.

Never forget, there are hundreds of members that were banned from PM by the frog. These are the members that made this site what it was at its peak. These are the name brand predator hunters you hear about frequently.

The internal strife in this site will subside sooner than you would think given the open dialogue we are seeing. Hang in there we can do this.

This site was run by a dictator and as such many members were banned for practically nothing. There were no dissenting opinions tolerated. I don't think pointing out any shortcomings is being a troll,

This site has to succeed, there is nothing like it on the net.

Once again, expertly said. It was let this place die or make it work. Let's do this.

You guys that hate this site, and the former or current administration, should really look at your options. You can come back here and air your dirty laundry and complain, or you could quit PM and start your own website. You wouldn't have to worry about who is on the board or who is backroom moderating. You would be able to make all the decisions about who gets to stay, and who has to go. You could ban Frog, Mock, Skinney or anybody else that has ruffled your feathers. You guys have all the answers on how a site is supposed to be moderated and run, so why not pony up the money and start up a new enterprise. You could be your own boss and not be burdened by the corruption that's here.

Originally Posted By: BangPopYou guys that hate this site, and the former or current administration, should really look at your options. You can come back here and air your dirty laundry and complain, or you could quit PM and start your own website. You wouldn't have to worry about who is on the board or who is backroom moderating. You would be able to make all the decisions about who gets to stay, and who has to go. You could ban Frog, Mock, Skinney or anybody else that has ruffled your feathers. You guys have all the answers on how a site is supposed to be moderated and run, so why not pony up the money and start up a new enterprise. You could be your own boss and not be burdened by the corruption that's here.

Boy, the french canadian 'fraud who never left absolutely loves sellouts like YOU

Originally Posted By: KjBeachyHow about some actual truth here? Grown men arguing online is really stupid let's be honest. Since when is this forum become a better than thou forum?

Smart man right here^^^^^^^^

I don’t come here to pick fights or listen to them, life is toooooo short!

If i see something i feel is BS, i will call it out!

Now if i could just post some pictures:)

One issue that has been brought to light is the lack of transparency. In order to rectify that we posted the TOS and the Ban Policy. The bods and mods take those things very seriously. Your bods and mods are not trying to do things in a "back room." There will be things that cannot be disclosed. But we felt these things needed to be pushed up.

We have let this thread continue in order to make sure that members understand what is/is not acceptable and have the opportunity to read the policies and have a chance to voice concerns.

Yes, some of the personal attacks violated the TOS. Those attacks were called out.

We can agree to disagree and do it in a respectful manner. No, the mods and bods won't jump on every little thing. But egregious behavior is going to get noticed.

I know some members are upset about issues from the past. There is nothing that I can/will do about those except to do my best to make sure they don't happen again.

I know some members don't like our management style. Help us make change. Give us feedback and ideas. Be part of the solution.

Originally Posted By: SnowmanMo

I know some members don't like our management style. Help us make change. Give us feedback and ideas. Be part of the solution.

#1, When a member has 15 posts and all are negative, just get rid of him (HER).

and for God's sakes...! Make it easier to upload pics!!

There is zero reason why we can't hit a simple "upload file" option.

Another thought or feature that would be nice would be an ignore feature. If there is a poster you don't like, instead of acting like a teenage emotional girl, you can ignore them.

The software we're working on moving to has both: Easy posting of pics & videos as well as an ignore feature.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiAnother thought or feature that would be nice would be an ignore feature. If there is a poster you don't like, instead of acting like a teenage emotional girl, you can ignore them.

You don't need a button to do that.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiAnother thought or feature that would be nice would be an ignore feature. If there is a poster you don't like, instead of acting like a teenage emotional girl, you can ignore them.

You can do that now.
Click on the persons profile and its towards the bottom of the screen.

Back