How old are you guys?

I told a gal I have the body of a 19 year old boy and she said I'd better give it back. I'm getting it all wrinkled.....

dec28yote.jpg

Well crapshoot how old do you act. no wait a minute then the answer for all of us would be 12 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WOW! 15 pages before I got to post.

My lovely wife an I will both be 44 on the first day of May. Born on the same day, in the same hospital.

Quote:
My lovely wife an I will both be 44 on the first day of May. Born on the same day, in the same hospital.

Really? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Now don't tell us you and she are twins. You'll just keep those rumors about WV going if you do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wait a minute. Who am I to point that out? I live in Utah. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Quote:

Really? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Now don't tell us you and she are twins. You'll just keep those rumors about WV going if you do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wait a minute. Who am I to point that out? I live in Utah. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

LOL! Not twins. Heck, we aint even related. I know that's strange but I'm an only child. I had to find someone since I don't have a sister. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stolen from a politician:

Old enough to know better, young enough to not care.
Dumb enough to be honest, smart enough to do a good job.

That goes on and on but I forget the rest.

Add 40 to the year and drop the two most significant digits, 48.

Mileage does not count.

Just a hard rockin fun lovin all American boy, or what is left of him.....

The older I get the better I was........

Last edited:
Back