How old are you guys?

33 in May...but my back, knees and hands say it's closer to 53. The non-regeneration of the hair on my head say 60+ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

23, but I feel like I'm in my late 40's! I guess more like I was born in the wrong generation. I've seen a lot of s**t in my short time here though. From Alaska to Mexico and Korea to Iraq and many places inbetween. I've been fishing since I could hold a fishing pole and shooting since I could [beeep] the Daisy red rider at the cabin to do a little chipmonk control! And in that short of a time I've already come to realize many of the things I enjoy most may not be here in 23 more years. To many dema-yuppies out their now making anything fun illegal!

huntnfish08 I know you think you've lived along time, but I've spent 23 years just taken a crap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

huntnfish08 I know you think you've lived along time, but 23 years, I've spent that much time just taken a crap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

21 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 2 hours, and 19 minutes. I'll give a prize to the first person who can guess my birth date!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Quote:
21 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 2 hours, and 19 minutes. I'll give a prize to the first person who can guess my birth date!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Dec 16 1986

I've been married to the same wonderful gal for 41 great years and have six married kids. We just had our 18th grandbaby. Still young and healthy enough to keep up with my kids on my 800 SkiDoo in the mountains, and on my KTM 300 in the desert. Looking for a Harley for short trips and day rides with the wife and the grandkids. At this moment I'm sitting in my condo in West Yellowstone, on a snowmobile trip with one of my sons and a son-in-law and two of their buddies. I refuse to grow up - it's too much fun being a kid.

I'll turn 60 this fall.

Quote:
Quote:

Dec 16 1986

and the prize is... a chance to give me a present on my birthday! lucky you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dec 16 1986

and the prize is... a chance to give me a present on my birthday! lucky you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

well arent you a tease.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

39, but feel much older due to soon to be 7 year old triplets under whats left of my roof /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Back