How about a WW4? (in SW wyoming)

Tony, I plan to be arriving on the 3rd as well. I'll try to make it for happy hour. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

That's great Tom, I'm sure happy hour will last awhile if Globe is any indication. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Are you staying in Evanston or at the KOA? And where's happy hour gonna be?

Last year we all met up at Fort Bridger in the morning and proceded from there. That sounds like a good plan again for this year unless somebody has a better one.

Can't wait, it's gonna be a hoot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Sure wish I could join you guys. But, the little woman had knee replacement surgery yesterday and I am signed up to be head nurse for 2-3 weeks. Oh well maybe I can get caught up on the reloading.

FYI! There's a 2 man tournament the 4th of June in Medicine Bow Wyoming... $40, per team, with a pay out to winner and runner up.
We might want to stay clear of this area?
I dont have any other info on this contest either.

Medicine Bow is 3+ hours away. Those folks shouldn't be anywhere around the WWIV area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

We might "scout" out the area this weekend, nothing set in concrete. I'll take a few firearms in case the rabid critters should decide to attack me..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Scout? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Yeah, right. You're just going early to pick off all those 50 yd. shots, aren't you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Hey! Do us a favor and put up "POSTED" signs at all the turn outs as long as you're there. Only the locals will know it's BS, but it might help keep looky-loos away for a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif At least 'till we're through with that area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The 50 yard shots blow up better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I practiced on some 200+ yard baby chucks last weekend, couldn't hit my butt with both hands until we broke out the shooting bench. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Y'all don't have anything to worry about unless SWMBO starts shootin'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Hi Paul,
Gene'O and I will be there on the 3rd,around one or two in the afternoon, and a couple more sometime later. We are staying at the KOA in Lyman in a couple of the cabins the first night. Then might camp out near shooting area after getting a feel for the place. Have been looking forward to meeting the guys that are on the boards on PM. Will be in green pickup that is bristling with coolers, tent, stoves, bbq's, oh, and most importantly guns, and EBR's.

Later,
BoomSplat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'll be at the Lyman KOA about noon Friday. I have a Nomad TT, driving a silver birch colored Chevy PU with New Mexico plates. Hope to see you all there, have a safe trip.

I'm afraid I'm not going to make it this year. The last two years have been a hoot and I really hate to miss this, but it just isn't going to work out for me now. Hope you all have a great time and for heck's sake, somebody snap a few pics and post them!

I'll be there. Me and Crapshoot will be staying at the Comfort Inn in Evanston. I'm gonna need the rest after landscaping my back yard these past two weeks. Man I'm getting old.

Well, my attendance has gone from absodamnlootly, to maybe. I slipped and hurt my back really bad on Sun. I saw Crapshoot on Mon. and put on my best face, but I was in serious pain. Will be seeing a Dr. today, and hoping for a sack full of pain killers. What lousy timing.

Tom, Cowboy up! Take your Vicodin and drive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Besides, you cant make Tony drag his ear equipment up there for nothin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hope you make it.

I will be there. Need to know where everyone is meeting at and what time. Is everyone doing this as a group or are we all going our own ways? This will be the first year I have done this and just dont know how you are planning on doing it.

Bring an umbrella, guys. The forcast is for wet, wet, & wet. Followed by 2 more days of wet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

The weather forecast only shows a 30% chance of rain. The last time I stayed home because of a forecast of rain, it turned out to be a bluebird day. Rain or shine, I'm going to be there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif If nothing else, I can work the locals for some more areas to hunt.

Back