How about a WW4? (in SW wyoming)

I stink we best move dis down da road a ways Eh Hosers ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Last edited:
Is any one going out there this weekend, to see how muddy it is? What ever works out, I'm in for it, even if we move it to june for better weather. It takes us 5-1/2 hours to drive over from here. So maby by tuesday or wednesday we can make the call as a GO! or NO GO! GENE'O

June 4th is looking better and better. What do you guys think? Sounds like alot of guys would be able to make that date better than the 21st.

I've got a shoot over in Reno I'm committed to on the weekend of the 21-22. Carter could be really nice if this rain ever lets up. Maybe we can do it again this summer. You guys will have to report the numbers as they been hit pretty hard in the past-if ya know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif DAA is right-the area looks pretty stable until you get a thunderbuster over your head. Then you best head for high ground or the highway! I kid you not! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I would love to go up there to show Ran how to skin a prairie dog with a 22-250. It takes about .4 tenths of a second at 250 yards! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

-MP

Looks like we need to re-schedule this thing to either the 4th or the 11th of June. The weather is just not cooperating. I'm good to go for either weekend. So let us know which you would prefer and we'll see if we can make this thing fly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Paul

With my current situation and the car insurance company screwing me around, I dont know that I will be able to make it at all. If this change's for me, I'll call Tony and tell him to take the western route and pick me up on the way. But as of now things dont look good for me. Just plan around me fellas.

Aw c'mon you pansies. I think you should go this weekend! We only have about a foot of snow here today, and that was after about 3 inches of rain.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I've heard the mud gets so deep there you have to strap inner tubes on your feet just to get back to your truck.

Back