decoy dogs pictures and description on how they hunt...

And here she is with first yote.

068.jpg

And a short video with the tail.

She is tearing up that tail. How did she react to her first coyote? Did she thrash on it like that? Did she see it when you shot it? Did you let her find it?

I got what you were saying
wink.gif
But she didn't see it she was to worried about the caller. And she didn't find it and she didn't wanna mess with it much, she was pretty cold.

….cant wait to have a dog….my dachshund really isn't cutting it anymore…good for rabbits he'll tree a coon if i go out shining but coyotes idk id be to afraid to try the faithful wiener lol

Thanks Freddo!

Awakeland, just get one it is better to ask forgiveness then permission. Now do you understand why I'm single???
lol.gif

lol i need a big storm to hit and tear up some power-lines so i can go make a boat load of money….then id come home with a large check and a puppy…wife couldn't get mad then…when bacon fails money works...

Awakeland are you a lineman? I've been one almost 11 years now. If your winter has been as nice as ours that ice storm check ain't lookin to likely. I'm with you though those storm checks help out when you can get em.

yah im an apprentice now ill top out in a year…and yah this winter has been torture no storm check no hurricanes no nothing although the tornado down south helped but i planned on another storm SOMETIME this year……what loc you out of?

o cool good to meet a brother, we all deal with the juice i don't hold any prejudice everything up north heres union so it was union or nothing 4 me, good luck stay safe and happy hunting!

Back