decoy dogs pictures and description on how they hunt...

Originally Posted By: SHamptonDecoy Dog... In a NutShell

d321fc33.jpg

Frickin' Okies!

I was one for 42 years.....

wow great video….this is why i wanted this topic so i could catch what i missed and see some things i haven't. Great Video!!…..cant wait to get a dog too……grrrrr if only wives could be persuaded like dogs….bacon still might work….trying it

This is my Mountain/Blackmouth cur Jecca, she is about 3 1/2 months old. I can't really get good pictures of her cause she is either terrorizing everything or zonked out. Taking her out for the first time this weekend.

914e45be.jpg

Originally Posted By: HoierThis is my Mountain/Blackmouth cur Jecca, she is about 3 1/2 months old. I can't really get good pictures of her cause she is either terrorizing everything or zonked out. Taking her out for the first time this weekend.

914e45be.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

Sage says hi to Jecca.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: HoierThis is my Mountain/Blackmouth cur Jecca, she is about 3 1/2 months old. I can't really get good pictures of her cause she is either terrorizing everything or zonked out. Taking her out for the first time this weekend.

914e45be.jpg

Love the brindle colors, nice looking pup. Post some pics of your adventure out in the field this weekend.

Man Larry that is a good looking pup! And guys I will be taking plenty of pictures of her when we are out if the weather cooperates.

no go…..don't know why figured everyone loved bacon….still working any advice? im going with a good v-day present hoping that helps

Man them two little girls look just like their daddies....lol.

Great looking pups, can't wait to meet them one of these days. I took Tug every chance that I took. I ran so many dummy stands that it was ridiculous. I bet I drove my neighbors nuts, sitting in the backyard with my hand calls doing rabbit distress and watching Tug run around, and then switching to pup distress while he ran back to me. I know their dogs didn't like it, they still hate it when I fire up the old hand calls......he he he.

Either way though, you guys are gonna love hunting with a dog, they may cost some coyotes on occasion while they are young but they will bring in way more than they ever lost.

Back