Black coyote????

Yeah, me too...but if you knew where I got it from, it would explain why it didn't.

I'd bet my right arm that it did go Bang Flop!!!!!! It just isn't shown in the video. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .. James L.

JL That was an awesome clip- Who would have though he would be ontop of a hay bale? I've see a dark brown yote with mottled coloring (ugly and mangy in early spring turkey season) but never a black one here in Missouri.

That was filmed in Texas?

Sheila

I've seen the following colored coyotes; 1-Dusky Black, and 1-Yellow.

I'm new here on this site, from Iowa. Been hunting coyote's since the late 60's. I spot/stalk them. Also hunted them with hounds. I've Seen atleast 600 of them over the years.

Seen 5-7, that I considered "coydogs", mousy grey, rust, and gold.

I posted a pic of one in the photo forum. I catch about 1 out of 25 catches, maybe less. Here's another one.I live in the southeast.
Blackcoy2.jpg

I had one case tanned a couple years ago. It is hanging right beside a regular yote. Only difference I can see is the color. The Black one has the star on it's chest,just like some others I've heard about.

We seem to have a few of the blacks here in Indiana, I have been hunting one at one of my spots since I saw him last year. Haven't got him yet, I always see him when we are passing by and of course no rifle.
My buddy has a black that he shot 3 years ago mounted, little female.

Back