best hunt ever ( mountian lion )

callcrazyaz- I never congratulated you on your kill. A mountain lion is an accomplishment by anyone. I love it when fellow AZ hunters score big!

Great Job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Congrats on the nice cat!

Thanks for sharing that with us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Barry

Very nice. I hoped to get one the last to PM hunts in AZ, but I have yet to see a track.

Been in some likely looking spots though. Maybe this coming years hunt will be the one.

Way to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gifI bet when you seen her your heart was thumping i bet you where glad you where using the fox pro and not mouth calls on that stand great job if you make her a rug you should make a European mount of the skull too

Congrats! You can brag on that cat for years. My heart is beating a little harder just looking at the pics. Cant imagine if I had one come into my stand! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Replied to your PM.

And I still hate you. Haha

I'm not very good at hiding my jealousy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Official congrats though!

Andrew

Thats FANTASTIC. It's a dream of mine to call one and shoot it on film. I'll bet you will be able to play it over and over in your head forever. What a great experience. Thanks for sharing.

Byron

Back